jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Exactly what is expected when one writes a hub?

1. lfschrawyer1 profile image55
    lfschrawyer1posted 8 years ago

Exactly what is expected when one writes a hub?

You asked for people to write hubs, then say it needs revision or it has been deleted, however you do not actually critique what revisions need to be made. The message that I get from your response is, the hub you have written is not good enough, however we will let guess what is wrong with it. Or the ultimate insult it is deleted with no explanation, therefore I am asking you exactly what is expected when one writes a hub? No disrespect intended, I am curious about the expectations.

2. Quilligrapher profile image86
    Quilligrapherposted 8 years ago

Exactly what is expected when one writes a hub?  If you are looking for someone with a little expertise on this subject, here I am.  I have as little as anyone.  But not being an expert doesn’t keep me from having an opinion.

I would say a good hub should be original, interesting, informative, accurate, organized, and relevant with extra attention paid to syntax, spelling, and grammar. 

3. H P Roychoudhury profile image47
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 8 years ago

What I feel with my little experience in writing is that no body should claim an absolute supremacy in writing of any hub of his choice. Judging a hub good or bad also depends upon the individual’s liking. But what is in general expected from someone who writes a hub is that the hub must be presented in such a way that will win the hearts of reader apart from the decency of literature and the originality of writing.

4. DonnyBoy profile image58
    DonnyBoyposted 8 years ago

You really never know what you'll get Forrest.

http://hubpages.com/hub/If-all-Hubs-are … Write-Hubs