jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone know how I add Google ads to my Hubs? I'm quite new at this, thanks.

1. laura-g profile image60
    laura-gposted 8 years ago

Does anyone know how I add Google ads to my Hubs? I'm quite new at this, thanks.

2. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

Hi Laura,
    We have no control over the google ads on Hubpages. You will see them when you publish your hubs, but you have no choice as to where they go on the page.

When you edit or before you publish your hub there is a check box which asks you to set the AD level for your hub from none - high. I think it's high by default so unless you have changed this you will have all the google ads you are able to.

3. brad4l profile image77
    brad4lposted 8 years ago

To expand upon what Susana said, you can't control when ads show up, with the exception of un-checking the box that says "this hub may be considered commercial" and setting your ad-level to none. However if you do this, make sure you read the FAQ to determine if your hub really is non-commercial.

However, you can add your Adsense id, so you earn money off the ads showed on hubpages. If you add your Adsense ID, your google ads will be shown 60% of the time on your hubs. You can't control how they are shown though, because Hubpages does this for you.

To add your Adsense ID, simply goto: http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

4. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Here's the FAQ, which can answer this and many other questions you may have about Hubpages.  Check out the forums, too, as there are a LOT of good questions/answers there. ;-)