jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Will rating others hubs and answers help your hub score?

1. Jennitasia profile image57
    Jennitasiaposted 8 years ago

Will rating others hubs and answers help your hub score?

I was just wondering if hub activity helps your hub scores or not? I spend alot of time rating others hubs and answers rather than actually writing hubs. Even if it doesn't help the score, I will continue to rate others because I really do enjoy reading! I was just curious about this question!

2. thranax profile image55
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Yes! That is helpful activities to the community and *should* effect your Hubscore!

~thranax~

3. shai77 profile image84
    shai77posted 8 years ago

From the look of your score it looks like it helps.
    Also the first time i answered a question my hub score grew
    in one point and i think it is related.

4. aj's profile image78
    aj'sposted 8 years ago

I think the answer should be YES. Because, interaction with others are considered too...

5. rmcrayne profile image98
    rmcrayneposted 8 years ago

I think my hubtivity definitely effects my hubber score.  When I am doing other things and am not participating in the forums, reading and commenting on other hubbers' hubs, or answering questions, my personal hubber score drops 1 to 3 points.

6. kcreery profile image60
    kcreeryposted 7 years ago

I think the more active you are the better.  It's the reason they have the personal hub score.

7. Marisa Wright profile image97
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Hubtivity helps your hubscore but you have to ask yourself why you want a high hubscore. 

Hubscore is just a feel-good number.  It doesn't improve your Hubs' visibility or help you earn money in any way.

8. angela_michelle profile image98
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

If you look into FAQs, it does state that your participation in the forum will help your author score. I imagine the rest also does as well. Especially since now we get accolades for asking questions and answering them as well.

9. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 5 years ago

Rating the hub by clicking on an arrow up or an arrow down in agreement or disagreement of a response does not improve your hubscore.  However, asking a question and actually providing feedback as in the comment does increase the hubscore.  However to get a significant increase in the hubscore, the quality of articles written as a contributor holds more weight in regards to increasing the hubscore.

working