Don't worry Ladybird, your fan list will also increase day by day. Remember to do these things:
1. Upload original high quality hubs.
2. Make fans and leave good fan mails on their profile.
3. Share all the information you have which can help someone out in the forum.
4. After publishing your hubs, let your friends know that you have published something through direct emails, facebook, orkut, twitter and other social networking sites your have joined.
5. Publish brief skeleton blogs of your hubs on blogspot.com via the share it button above the comment capsule of your hub.
Do these steps on a regular basis or whenever you finish publishing a hub. These steps will bring definite new and unique visitors from outside adding not only to your fan list but will increase your pageviews and of course most importantly your hubscore.
Thanks Jen. You are right. Really, goals are fun to achieve. At first I dont set any goal in hubpages, so I can't improve then. I just set goal in the last two months and see great success. Hope, you also success your goals.
After almost two years I've made my first 100. I'm excited because for about a year i didn't publish any hubs. Then again I think about how much more I would have had if I would have kept a steady pace of hub...
hi. I was so happy last night after posting in a thread and noticed my score of 100 so I went to check google ad sense to see if I had reached my goal of making it to $100. by Aug. 31-- and I did! and I reached my...