Hi Crazdwriter. I Love your stories. What is your advice to a new hubber to succ

1. BEAUTYBABE profile image75
    BEAUTYBABEposted 8 years ago

Hi Crazdwriter. I Love your stories. What is your advice to a new hubber to succeed at this

I am a trained singer, certainly not a writer and I am trying this for the first time.  What did you do that made you the success that you are. I can see what being a pre school teacher meant to you because you have expressed it so beautifully in your hub that you wrote. I will read more BB

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 8 years ago

For me I just wrote what I know or am interested in. For you...you can write hubs on being trained as a signer, what songs you liked to sing, things like that. Also just write on topics that you think would capture a reader's attention. I love to write fiction more than nonfiction but I also found topics that I am interested in, or know about and just wrote and wrote.

So my advice just write on topics that interst you and that you know about.

And thank you for the sweet compliments. I'm not that much of a siccess...I just posted a lot in the forums...another bit of advice for you as well. Post in the forums and make friends. :-)

Good luck, Beautybabe, and welcome to hubpages.

working