jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Nothing Interesting

1. My Inner Jew profile image67
    My Inner Jewposted 8 years ago

So where is the action, the drama, the tears, the laughter?  I Keep coming to the forums these past weeks and find nothing interesting...where are you guys?   Have you all taken a vacation together?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

So why don't you start an interesting discussion that people might want to comment on? I see lots of topics of interest.

3. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

I'm finding this thread highly amusing.

4. thranax profile image51
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Just because you can't find the good topics, don't mean you need to blame us...

~thranax~

1. My Inner Jew profile image67
      My Inner Jewposted 8 years agoin reply to this

No no not blaming, there are interesting topics yes...or topics with lots of potentials, but i am missing the drama, the tears...where has it gone?

5. Lisa HW profile image79
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

I know where it's gone, but I don't want to mention it and seem to be the one to bring it back here again.     smile

It has seemed kind of slow online - not just here, but I'm not even getting any junk e.mail.  June's a busy month in offline life.  Maybe that's it.

I tend to stay away from the old arguments about gay marriage and religion (although I did check out the gay marriage thread and did find the entertaining picture and the word, "boofunk").   smile

6. cindyvine profile image85
    cindyvineposted 8 years ago

Mid year blues perhaps

7. Lisa HW profile image79
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

cindy, that's an intriguing picture you now have.  I actually tried to make it bigger to figure out what you're doing there, but it didn't work out.  (Left my good glasses in someone's car recently.)  It actually looks like you're standing in the courtyard at my old high school.

working