by Kathryn Skaggs 18 years ago
I would like to make a suggestion to the TEAM here on HUB Pages. I feel that it would be a positive improvement here on the HUB, if all of the activity that is perpetuated by Hubbers, were made known.For instance... apparently - anyone can go around giving thumbs UP or DOWN to a fellow...
by Andria 17 years ago
... is I don't always know you're there. It would be nice if hubpages had some way of indicating to you that A) someone has joined your merry band and B) who they are. I look at my list every few days and try to work out who's new etc. I like to know you're there and who you are. I like company and...
by Susan Reid 15 years ago
When I get a notification that someone has posted new fan mail and I click on the link it goes to a list of my fan mail which appears to be in reverse chronological order.The new fan mail isn't even there! I have tried looking on every page of my fan mail. The new fan mail isn't on the first page...
by Rochelle Frank 16 years ago
A new fan who has a hubber score of 2, no profile, no hubs, no comments. I'm looking forward to a lot of good stuff!!
by gypsumgirl 13 years ago
How do I email another hubber?I have followed some of the suggestions found around the website and have not been successful I don't see what others are talking about and wonder if things have changed since the recent update. Any advice would be appreciated.
by Kat 13 years ago
This has happened to me a few times. I'll leave a comment or give an answer in the Q&A section... and I will get attacked (for lack of a better word) by some other Hubber who has a different point of view or belief than I do.It hurts, I mean hurts. There I am trying to be a good...