How can I find out who another hubber is a fan of?

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (61 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Béla Mongyiposted 14 years ago
    1. profile image0
      Janettaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ask them?  wink

1. profile image0
        Béla Mongyiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Would you please list the people who you fanned, Janetta?

1. profile image0

depends what your hub is about and what you'll be doing with the list big_smile  wouldn't want to put anyone in danger... lol

2. profile image47
          badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would fan her all night, much like Cleopatra on a warm night !

1. profile image0

I can always count on you, BadCo...work that fan...work it!  big_smile

2. caspar profile image60
    casparposted 14 years ago

If you go to their profile page, there's a link at the bottom to see all of xxxxx's fans.

1. profile image0

That's ok. I can see people's fans, but I don't know who they are a fan of?
      I mean, you know... I can see your fans on your profile, but how do I know whose fanclub you have joined?

3. caspar profile image60
    casparposted 14 years ago

Ah, sorry, I'm a bit slow. The only way I can think of is to check out their hubtivity, but I'm not sure how far back it goes.

1. profile image0

That's a good idea. Thanks.

1. AEvans profile image71
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately you can't track who they fan unless you go through 61,000 hubbers.

1. Teresa McGurk profile image60
          Teresa McGurkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why would you even want to?

1. profile image47

Tis better fun than reading the Phone Directory methinks smile

2. profile image0

Because I'm doing some research for a new hub. smile

4. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

lol BC99, speaking from experience? wink jus teasin ...I am wonderin why importance on the hubtivity of a Hubber too hmm

1. profile image47

I always speak and write from experience my Dame, the Captain has travelled the world doncha know smile

5. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

Visualizing BC99 reading the phone book hmm I dont see it tongue lol ...as for being worldly wink now that I can see

1. profile image0

That's because he doesn't read it himself--he has cabin girls reading it to him wink

1. Dame Scribe profile image57
        Dame Scribeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

O yeah lol now that's service tongue lol

1. profile image47

The Cabin Girls have other duties, the Captain is also a demanding Master smile

1. profile image0

Read me the phone book, fetch my monkey, wash my eye patch...give those poor girls a break, will you wink

2. profile image0

You actually guit my fanclub, which is a bit weird.

Janetta - you can't endanger people more than by being in close proximity if I remember that thing about your deadly touch correctly. smile

1. profile image0

hahaha..good point big_smile  are you saying I quit your fanclub??

1. profile image0

not you, but BC

2. profile image47

I quit yer fanclub when I realised you were back my friend, and nice it is to see you back.

1. profile image0

whatever...

6. profile image47
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Oh trust me when the cabin girls are about the eye patch is dumped smile

7. profile image47

Lol

8. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Mango? yikes

1. profile image47

Has all the traits, doncha think ?

2. S06FH5N1 profile image60
      S06FH5N1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

So that yikes was really a lol?

9. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Quite possible smile

1. profile image47

Check the Hungarian profile !

10. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

I did smile

1. profile image47

I have no doubts at all as have followed the hubtivity and checked all the comments and its deff our friend.

1. S06FH5N1 profile image60

After all the things you have done to Jodi H...

But you're right. Anyone can be me. Even you my friend.

1. profile image47

Holy Shit !

Watch your mouth. This is already a second chance. smile

11. profile image47

Very clever my friend, deff didn't expect you to just pop up like that. So hows life ?

Thanks I'm fine. I never really left you. Just changed my name.
      Have you realized that mangogirl is actually man go girl?

1. profile image47

Oh you are deff female, a male couldn't be as clever as you. I sure as heck didn't expect your face to just spring out at me though. So you planning on writing again ?

I'm not much of a writer, but I may make a hub or two, so I can stay on hp.

12. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL here we go again lol

13. profile image47

One question I would like to know, why did you single me out?

But I know the answer to that, followed your hubtivity right back to your first comment. The answer is I was blind drunk !

if i tell you the answer will you accept it?

1. profile image47

Yes I will but I think I know what it is, go for it !

I hope you are not too sure this time, because the answer is I didn't single you out. We just have a tendency to gravitate towards each other. smile

1. profile image47

Maybe you are right, or maybe you still bear a grudge which I hope you don't but your very first comment was on my public apology which was "Why did YOU do it?" with a nice bold you.

There's a lot of things I don't remember, but I know that I've never been serious about this. I mean I told you what I think of hubbing.
              Fans are not friends. This is not how it works in the real world. You are obviously the one person I've been spending most of my time with on hp and no matter what you think I think or I am, you'd be the only person I'd consider a friend if we were to meet in life.

14. S06FH5N1 profile image60
    S06FH5N1posted 14 years ago

Oh yeah. I forgot to say that if I could start over here without being prejudged it would be pretty nice. smile

1. profile image47

You mentioned a second chance, I was given one and I am prepared to give you one.In all honesty I was a lot to blame that night as well so ok wipe the slate clean, you got it !

Thanks!

And please let this mean that you don't accuse anyone that he or she is me any more. The guy above is called Béla which is a Hungarian name. A male name.

1. profile image47

Nice to see you back to your bossy self, ok I won't you have my promise. So no hard feelings then ?

Just read the mail about my comment: why did You do it?
            It appears it was meant for Lita who had previously said in that thread that I was not worth getting upset about.
            I asked her why did she get upset then?
            btw the last time I saw you before you got banned was on the nancy drew crew. Was that the reason why you got banned?
            I think the public apology thread was a good idea. smile

1. profile image47

No it was a night I was drunk which I would rather forget as I was a bit over the top to say the least. But if you are sincere then yeah as I say I am happy to start all over and be your friend again. Look to be honest the whole thing was a complete misunderstanding and a total disaster so cards on the table, my genuine friendship is there if you want it. Past forgotten !

I'm reading your topic about getting more clicks. I'm like halfway through. I think I have my opinion, but before I say anything I'd like to finish it. smile

15. profile image47

Typical woman smile

16. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Typical pirate smile

1. profile image47

smile btw I am still doing that Racehorse hub, haven't forgotten it smile

1. Colebabie profile image60
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ok good. I'm looking forward to it! And as soon as my semester is over (a week from Friday!) I'll be writing a lot more smile

1. profile image47

Glad to here it, hope it all goes well for you but I am sure it will. !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)