jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are any of you having problems with Kontora links/paymet? The link on each hub

1. privateye2500 profile image44
    privateye2500posted 8 years ago

Are any of you having problems with Kontora links/paymet?  The link on each hub - Show Kontera Textl

Show Kontera Textlink Ads on this Hub?

2. successfulblogger profile image57
    successfulbloggerposted 8 years ago

I read that Hubpages is running something different during the 40% they own the ads. The other 60% of the time your Kontera ads should work just fine. I have an ad about Kontera check it out if you get time. I hope this helped.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

You won't see Kontera links unless you are signed out of the site.  And it's true, HubPages is trying something new during their 40%.

My own Kontera clicks have been up over the last week, so I have to they seem to be working just fine.

4. privateye2500 profile image44
    privateye2500posted 8 years ago

NO!  This is NOT the answer.  This has been going on for 2 YEARS!  They finally sent my emails to ISREAL (apparently they have no Manager in the states!)

Their ad links only show on 3 of my 200+ hubs!!!

If you look at the kontera link and it is clicked to show the ads on all hubs, then they should show on all the hubs - this is not a recent thing - I am only trying to see if others are having this problem.

I realize you need to be logged out to view them - they simply are not THERE.  I discovered this weeks ago when I saw my google earning triple from hubpages so I looked at the knotera and was blown away!  23$ over 2 YEARS!?  Then the flurry of emails began...the tech support was VERY hesitant to *talk* near the end of it all.

HUBPAGES PEOPLE - ask me and I'll tell you the WHOLE story.

working