Are any of you having problems with Kontora links/paymet? The link on each hub - Show Kontera Textl
Show Kontera Textlink Ads on this Hub?
I read that Hubpages is running something different during the 40% they own the ads. The other 60% of the time your Kontera ads should work just fine. I have an ad about Kontera check it out if you get time. I hope this helped.
You won't see Kontera links unless you are signed out of the site. And it's true, HubPages is trying something new during their 40%.
My own Kontera clicks have been up over the last week, so I have to they seem to be working just fine.
NO! This is NOT the answer. This has been going on for 2 YEARS! They finally sent my emails to ISREAL (apparently they have no Manager in the states!)
Their ad links only show on 3 of my 200+ hubs!!!
If you look at the kontera link and it is clicked to show the ads on all hubs, then they should show on all the hubs - this is not a recent thing - I am only trying to see if others are having this problem.
I realize you need to be logged out to view them - they simply are not THERE. I discovered this weeks ago when I saw my google earning triple from hubpages so I looked at the knotera and was blown away! 23$ over 2 YEARS!? Then the flurry of emails began...the tech support was VERY hesitant to *talk* near the end of it all.
HUBPAGES PEOPLE - ask me and I'll tell you the WHOLE story.
by Anthony Goodley 8 years ago
Ok here we go again...Is it safe for me to link to myfreecopyright.com on all of my hubs? I sure hope so since I already have in the interest of protecting my copyrights.If myfreecopyright.com is not in the safe list can it be added?Can we get a published list of safe domains that we can safely use...
by Joanna 5 months ago
I keep getting a pop-up that says "Something went wrong. you may want to contact the hubpages forum". It came on when I was searching the forums and when I created a hub and clicked the Amazon capsule. It won't let me put an Amazon capsule on my article. When it did it...
by Rev. Teddy C. Ryan III 6 years ago
Hello,I have tried editing and re-submitting this hub a few times and even tried the "contact us" link to get a better answer to my question(s) below. I have NOT gotten a response from ANY of the HubPages staff, nor have I been supplied with the "specific" information required...
by sunforged 9 years ago
Problems with new layout1. On my screen the forum now requires a horizontal scroll bar.Very annoying, and is an elementary design flaw..site should be set to appear at 100% for browsers. (period)2. There used to be a little link "see all your posts", its a pretty common forum option, I...
by Rohan Rinaldo Felix 4 years ago
Like, do they check our traffic sources, and how many followers we have? I ask because another well-known site refused to pay me despite me having followed all the rules to the best of my knowledge, citing I had indulged in 'theft of intellectual property', and this after keeping me waiting for 3...
by Anish Patel 6 years ago
Is anyone else having problems uploading pictures on hubpages?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|