jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Do you want fellow hubbers to comment on your hubs?

1. Itswritten profile image42
    Itswrittenposted 8 years ago

Do you want fellow hubbers to comment on your hubs?

2. b2seeds profile image54
    b2seedsposted 8 years ago

No question! Do you have any suggestions?

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 8 years ago

I think it's nice when Hubbers comment on hubs with relevant information.  I'm not such a fan of comments (from anyone) that say great post without pertaining to the subject matter of the hub or thread.

4. pippap profile image87
    pippapposted 8 years ago

Comments are great.  They give feedback to the writer; and, hopefully help that writer improve their skills.

It's also nice to know when your work is appreciated.

5. Jersey Jess profile image58
    Jersey Jessposted 8 years ago

I think that comments are great! It shows that readers like and have something to say about your Hubs!

6. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Yes.  It gives you feedback.  And you can respond yourself with a comment to clarify or expand on a point in the Hub or in a comment.  You can also give an "attaboy" to someone agreeing with you, or you can rip an idiot a new one with a responding comment.  smile

Also, I think (not sure) they increase your Hub score a bit.

You can always delete any spam or completely unintelligible comments.

7. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 8 years ago

For someone to take the time to say anything positive about your hub is great.
    It also helps your hub score.

8. Island Tropical profile image60
    Island Tropicalposted 8 years ago

Oh yes, please do so, please comment on my Hub please, I need it very much!

9. agaglia profile image83
    agagliaposted 8 years ago

Yes. I love it when hubbers comment - that gives me feed-back on my writing. I also gain fans that way.

10. manthy profile image77
    manthyposted 7 years ago

I do if it is relevant to the hub, I will not allow the spammers type who try to post BS on my hubs, I really don't understand their thinking I assume they should know that I am not going to allow it if it isn't relevant.
    But Yes I do
    Thanks itswritten for the question

11. Petra Vlah profile image61
    Petra Vlahposted 7 years ago

Most of us are here to learn and grow as writer. All comments are good (whether they agree with you point of view or not – since they vive a personal opinion and a different point of view that you may not have considered)

The only comments I can’t not stand are one line the empty comments like "nice hub”, well put” , “good read” and the rest; those comments teach you noting and I have little use for formalities and missed place courtesy that in effect is nothing more than as self-serving attempt by such hubbers to improve their own score by showing activity and participation.

I appreciate constructive criticism just as much as i like praise and I always try to leave meaningful comments. I also select good commentators as the people I will read and follow.

12. drbj profile image82
    drbjposted 7 years ago

Want comments on my hubs? Absolutely. They make you more visible and generate additional traffic. See my hub: Comments and Traffic.