2007 Has seen Hubpages come into a league of its own,it grows with every passing day and the readership is growing at an unprecedented rate of knots, many hub authors have joined and there have been alot of interesting Reads. chosing a single hub author in a single category would be an impossible task and I for one couldn't decide who I would choose.
Therefore I have added a couple of categories to my list you can do the same with yours.
1) Educational - Robin, for her Grammar hubs
2) Advice - Isabella Snow, for her many hubs on dating advice.
3) Finance - Chuck for his lottery and other scam hubs
4) Pets- there can only be one winner in this category Susan peters
5) Arts and crafts - Moonmaiden is a constant source of useful information in this field
6) Photography - Ralph deed's photographs simply take your breath away.
7) Poetry - two people would share this award in my book Drax and Nightflower simply awesome poetry.
8) History again there can only be one winner in this field Patty English her series on Native Americans just blew me away.
9) Blogger- this guy is funny and serious at the same time Some like it Scott a worthy winner.
10) All rounder- this hubber has so many topics under her belt and is always on hand to help other hub authors SunSeven
my special award would go to Livelonger, he is my idea of the perfect hubber, even when not publishing, he is always leaving useful comments in others hubs.
Those are my hub awards for 2007 who would you choose.........jimmy
I will vote for most of these nominations. However I would like to add one more category. That will be 'The Best Hubber of All time'. ...And the award goes to..... jimmythejock
My Reasons : When I started at HubPages around 10 months ago, there weren't many authors around. jimmythejock and Paul E. were(still are) among the people who were always trying to help newbies like me back then. I have learned a lot from them and their hubs.
Well, Jimmy, I'm no fan of award ceremonies, but I'd agree you've selected a highly creditable line-up. So I'd like to add an "off-the-wall-just-getting-it-rightness" category, and nominate Kenny Wordsmith, for unassuming originality, humour and optimism.
Hubber who looks most like Gerry Adams - uglydawg (UD, from me, that's a compliment. :p )
the resemblance is really uncanny. somebody just needs to feed him up a bit and they could be twinz.
i agree moreor less with jimmy too. great going guys. happy new year
by Chris Mills2 years ago
Yes, that says 2016. I've been thinking about something, and when I finally got around to saying something, the blog thread for this years awards was unofficially closed. So, I'm starting a new...
by LongTimeMother15 months ago
For me, the Best Photographer award is a no-brainer. http://aviannovice.hubpages.com/ is the best photographer I've seen on HP by a long shot, but she only has 317 followers and many hubbers may not have seen her work....
by Christy Kirwan14 months ago
Voting is open for the next two weeks. Stop by today's blog post for details.
by Shauna L Bowling12 months ago
I don't mean to come off as ungrateful, but I received my Hubbie Award mug today and I'm disappointed. All other awards I've seen in life, whether in the form of a plaque, certificate, or trophy, have displayed the...
by Carolee Samuda2 years ago
http://hubpages.com/faq/#HubPro-BetaHubPages editors will:Proofread for spelling and grammar mistakesUpdate the information in HubsImprove layout and structureAdd supplementary capsulesObtain high-quality media assets...
by Ashi14 months ago
Who shall win Best All-Around Hub, Best All-Around Hubber and Most Helpful Hubber?
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.