jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Are You a Little Crazy?

1. my-success-guru profile image60
    my-success-guruposted 8 years ago

Are you a little crazy? Right now!!! You can decide to be a little crazy! In Seal's moving song Crazy, I think his message speaks to everyone. I 'm sure there can be different interpretations but I choose to see the lyrics in a way that can inspire me (move me to success.) I believe when he refers to "a sky full of people, only some of them want to fly isn't that crazy "he's saying hey, with all these people in the world isn't crazy only a few are willing to take chances and really explore and live life to the fullest.

What do you think?

1. darkside profile image82
      darksideposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I think you're crazy.

1. lrohner profile image83
        lrohnerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Ditto.

2. Misha profile image78
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Sure I am - not a little though tongue

Oh Misha, you're too savvy to be crazy. Eccentric? Yes. Crazy? Well...

3. Misha profile image78
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Why, thank you smile

Yet I do think we all are more or less crazy - cause crazy is the deviation from the median, and very few people fit the median, and they are sooooooooooooo boring smile

More or less crazy, yes. Unless you're sophisticated. Then you're eccentric!  big_smile

4. Misha profile image78
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL I'll take that smile

5. Research Analyst profile image81
    Research Analystposted 8 years ago

I think for someone to take risks, and do something out of their comfort zone is considered crazy by some but is what entrepreneurship is built on. smile

6. Beth100 profile image75
    Beth100posted 8 years ago

Crazy is just a state of mind...either  how you see it or how someone else sees it.  Aren't we all a little bit crazy?  I  know I am!  lol

working