I am confused about adsense and Kontera. I am not sure that I know how to utilize them. I also don't
I have a publisher number from adsense and they have ads all over my page. There is a link from my hubpage account that is suppose to take me to my google account. (this is the page that shows my afilliate accounts), however, I am told my application has not been approved yet. I can't contact google directly I am just told to go to the help page. Would I have a publisher number and ads on my hubpages if I were not approved?
Hubpages places their code for Adsense on the page 40% of the time, the other 60% it's your code. I'm going to take a guess and say that Hubpages is just displaying their code until your Adsense account is approved and activated.
If you are already signed up with AdSense, you would use that same affiliate ID here. If you have not signed with them, you will need to do so for you to earn from the ads.
AdSense ads will appear on Hubs whether you sign up with AdSense or not.
Just reading the site FAQ will answer a lot of your questions,
There used to be an address to which you would send questions. Often there were complaints that getting a reply was next to impossible but if you explain your problem, explain you checked the help section you might get a reply. The help section should tell you what it was that Google does not like.
I looked at one of your hubs. There is really very little text, beyond the recipes ingredients.
Try adding some descriptive text at the top of the hub, and a little story about how and where you get that recipe would help as well.
by Janelle 6 years ago
Okay I give up. I am unclear on how I actually ad the ads to my hubs so they show up and I can earn revenue from them. I have adsense and I created three ads on their site and they offer for me to copy a code, but there is nowhere on my hubs to put it. Are the ads just added automatically because...
by Mackenzie Wright 3 years ago
This is my second Hubpages acct. My first one has been doing really well but I wanted to create a completely different hub domain due to difference in topics/style. I already have a Google Adsense associated w/my first Hubpage acct. My Google Adsense acct. is also active here on Hubpages, but when...
by Rymom28 4 years ago
Do you need to have a Google Adsense account in order to generate earnings on HubPages? I was a Squidoo writer before this and am having a hard time understanding how earnings work on this site, any and all help is appreciated.
by LondonGirl 9 years ago
What determines how much you get per click in Adsense? Is it the topic, or some weird witchy-brew no-one really understands?I ask because 2 things have confused me, looking just now at my account, for the first time in a while.my Easter Eggs hub has been getting lots of traffic and a few clicks...
by stey_true 7 years ago
Hello, I hope someone can help! So I have created my Google AdSense account have added Hubpages.com to the account and they are both ready to go. I have created an ad but I have no idea how to add it to my hub. Does google do it automatically? Or where do I paste the code?
by Joe Young 3 years ago
On browsing the forum, I have become aware that we can't earn on HubPages without AdSense. This is a grim realization for me.I have 29 featured hubs that are generally considered to be of reasonable quality. I applied for an AdSense account over a year ago, and since then I've had nothing. When I...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|