jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

what is a reasonable traffic to expect per day at hub pages? What is reasonable

1. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

what is a reasonable traffic to expect per day at hub pages? What is reasonable traffic to...

expect at hub pages in  2-3 hours after publishing? and what is the maximum life of a hub? What does the life of ahub depend on?.

2. dawnM profile image64
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

that depends on the article you publish and the amount of article you already have.  I have some that get 2 or three hits a day and one that got 1000 hits in 4 days?  Most of the reality hubs that I started and other hubbers have participated in have done well and I hope that it has brought increased traffic to their sight!

3. kennynext profile image75
    kennynextposted 7 years ago

After 2-3 hours of publishing, so far i have only gotten between 8-14 reads on most of them.

4. sweet7rock profile image57
    sweet7rockposted 7 years ago

Yes,i accept with dawnM.The traffic you get from hubpages is limited but depending on your article's niche and wanted'ness you get more traffic from the search engines.

5. buzzbucks profile image40
    buzzbucksposted 7 years ago

To get good traffic  you should have

Good article with High keywords.

And promote your every hub on classifieds,social networking sites & Twitter.

Also perform every activity on hubpages more..

6. Stan Fletcher profile image74
    Stan Fletcherposted 7 years ago

I'm getting between 70 and 150 hits in a 24 hour period on most of the recent ones.  It largely depends on the number of fans you have, in addition to the other things that have been mentioned here.  Not sure about the life of a hub.  I still get a few reads on hubs I published almost a year ago, but those just trickle in slowly.

7. SuziGravenstuk profile image57
    SuziGravenstukposted 7 years ago

I am a newbie, so I do not know the answer to that question. However, one reason I selected HUB Pages after quite a bit of research and experimentation was the Alexa rating and general on-line reputation. Today, HubPages Alexa rating is:

180 world; 116 US, 22, 613 links in with an average load time of 1.574 sec.

8. talfonso profile image83
    talfonsoposted 7 years ago

I don't know, but it depends on how my Hubs are evergreen or not. (They will likely to have steady traffic.)

9. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I have 1 unpublished hub and it is getting 136-196 views per week as of December 8, 2010 A.D. My 1 hub is evergreen and for everyman/woman on the earth. My 1 hub have been on Google page 1 and 1st on page 1 since September 2010 A.D. and has stayed there at that position ever since that time and had not slipped even down to the number 2 spot on the page 1 for Google. So quality is king for Google for where your hub will appear and how long it will stay there at that position. So for me it look like I hit the jackpot and I am enjoying the ride of my 1 unpublished hub on hubpages. I wish you all the very best with your hubs on hubpages. Thank you. I began on hubpages on June 3, 2010 A.D.

10. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

I think this varies quite a bit.  It can depend on your topic and qhat viewers happen to be in the mood for.

working