jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What does your avatar picture signify, if anything?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image81
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

What does your avatar picture signify, if anything?

2. humagaia profile image56
    humagaiaposted 7 years ago

My avatar signifies my on-line brand and relates to the underlying concept on which that brand is being developed. The globe signifies the oneness of the world as a whole and our insignificance as individuals while at the same time trying to convey that the world is a set of interactions of which one is human kind.

3. alexhd57 profile image72
    alexhd57posted 7 years ago

Hhmmm, good question! Anonymity? Perhaps you could tell me what is says to you?

4. Arthur Windermere profile image83
    Arthur Windermereposted 7 years ago

It's a black-and-white picture of me wearing a fedora. Does the black-and-white symbolize a penetrating gaze at the values underlying the colourful veneer of reality? Does the fedora link me to a history of detective fiction, signifying my investigation of the truth beneath layers of falsehood? Or do I just want to attract female hubbers with my pretty face in a suave photo? I'll say it's all of the above. haha

5. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Mine, a picture of a carving of an Annunaki (one of our creator gods, not the imaginary "God") is explained briefly on my profile page.

6. Smart Rookie profile image68
    Smart Rookieposted 7 years ago

It's an illustration of my username. He's supposed to be a rookie ball player and the lightbulb symbolizes that he's smart. In retrospect, I think it's kind of a lame username, but there we are.

7. IdaKenelm profile image60
    IdaKenelmposted 7 years ago

My avatar signifies a place to dream and grow.  A peaceful area, where one can find out what means most to them. 

Now, to actually write some hubs on those topics, as I had planned when I began!  LOL

8. Briton profile image56
    Britonposted 7 years ago

Mine is a celebration of a sea fareing nation, taken at the Trafalgar 200th year celebration at Portsmouth in Hampshire.

9. honeybee2u profile image60
    honeybee2uposted 6 years ago

I love flowers and the color purple.  I took this picture at the Jordan River Baptismal Site.