jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Appology

1. College politico profile image60
    College politicoposted 9 years ago

Hello everyone,

I would like to take this time to apologize for any personal attacks I have made on this forum in the past. While I still wholly disagree, and in fact am disgusted by some of the ideas which people advocate here, it is still wrong to make personal attacks.

From now on I will try to contain myself to talking only about ideas that are being advocated and not the characters of those people advocating them.

Thank you for reading this and I am sorry.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65
    Ralph Deedsposted 9 years ago

No big deal. More than some other sites where flaming is the rule, the dialog and disagreements on HubPages are usually pretty congenial and respectful. Political discussions are the ones most likely to be vitriolic. I am quite sarcastic when talking about the failings of the Bush administration and its supporters. Perhaps I owe an apology as well! (Some of my best friends are Republicans! :-))

College politicoposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha nice....

3. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

Well, it's nice to see someone stand up and say sorry. No hard feelings here.
    Oh, and there is only one P in apology. big_smile

College politicoposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks and thats embarrassing... how did my spell check not catch that? Is there any way to change it?

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
        Mark Knowlesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I don't think so. You will just have to live with it. LOL

4. Isabella Snow profile image90
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

No worries, Politico.

working