jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I put my adsense tracking code here?

1. Robertbloggert profile image68
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

How do I put my adsense tracking code here?

First thanks for your answer's to my other question, (Are any of you making money) But your answer's lead me to this question? And I ask this not questioning Hubpages I think it's great here I've actually had a few of my hubs in #1 google search from here. Thats just why I wonder how come I show nothing from here in my google account.

2. mymagicview profile image73
    mymagicviewposted 7 years ago

Go to my account - Affiliate Settings

In this section you can put your tracking code.

3. profile image0
    seo in a nutshellposted 7 years ago

well Robert...this might be the problem. if you do not know where to put your adsense code you may not have set up adsense for hubpages....meaning that all the clicks that have happened would not be credited to your adsense account with google.

click on your account tab and look for affiliate links...click on the link and it will take you to the set up for adsense, amazon and others.

ask questions...get answers...make money!!!!

ken anderson

4. Robertbloggert profile image68
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

Wait let me rephrase not my affilliate code it's there. I want to run my analytics account here. But it's a html code I have it on all my other blogs but can't add it here.

5. NoRR4Me profile image82
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

You don't put any HTML code here on HubPages. You can type your UA Google Analytics number in the appropriate field on your Affiliate Settings page.

Click "My Account".
    Click "Affiliate Settings" under the "Your Account" header.
    Type your UA number in the "Analytics" field.
    Then, I think you have to set up HubPages.com in your Google Analytics account.

***Note: You can also set up each of your hubs as a channel in Google AdSense. See the help section on how to do it. (See the link below). It's real easy to do and it keeps track of every single hub you set up as it's own channel.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#track_adsense

Closed to reply

working