Is their a way to optimize adsense to get more clicks

1. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 7 years ago

Is their a way to optimize adsense to get more clicks

I had a few days where I would get multiple clicks, but most of the time I just get page impressions. What can I do to get more (possible) clicks? For example I made 2.53$ from just 3 clicks...If i could get more clicks rather than just impressions it would make a big difference. Any help appreciated...

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

There are a LOT of Hubs that talk about optimizing for AdSense.  Use the search box at the top of the page to find them, and then take the time to read them.

3. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

The BEST advice you can find about optimizing for Adsense comes right from Google themselves.   They have page after page of advice, case studies and all that.

Thy also have a team that gives specific advice.   I don't know how you get selected for that, but they contacted me last year and suggested some minor changes at my main site.  Realize that they want to make money too!

Anyway, the changes didn't really help, probably because I've been doing Adsense a long time and have tried everything already and had long ago settled in to what seems to work best for me. 

That doesn't make me an Adsense expert; it makes me a "Adsense on MY site" expert; the team might have been more useful and dramatic with someone else.

Honestly, I'd pay a lot more attention to what Google themselves has to say than anyone else.

Closed to reply

working