jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How you feel when readers by love leave a comment "Nice Hub" "Great Hub" or Good

1. urs_dipak profile image59
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

How you feel when readers by love leave a comment "Nice Hub" "Great Hub" or Good hub"

How you feel when readers by love leave a comment "Nice Hub" "Great Hub" or Good hub"

2. 5institutes profile image64
    5institutesposted 7 years ago

Great question!  Since that is too short by HP's standards, I'll just repeat using synonyms:

Fab query!

3. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

I feel good when that happens. Writers need encouragement. They need to know that they're the driving hope of humanity.

We all need critcism to improve. It's a balance.

4. Hogan Quick profile image59
    Hogan Quickposted 7 years ago

I feel that they are just doing the minimal amount to promote their own hub (by a spam of sorts).  I have a religious hubber who makes comments on my blogs nearly the second they are published (and they make no sense whatsoever).  In my opinion just writing "good hub" with nothing else to say is the minimal effort one can add to the "comment department".

5. Teresa Schultz profile image82
    Teresa Schultzposted 7 years ago

I feel let down. I feel sad. I think "If they bothered to visit in the first place, why couldn't they bother to leave a few more words? - there's nothing in that comment that actually tells me they really did read my hub."

Or, when I'm getting quite a few of these kinds of comments, the first thing that pops into my head is "Spammers!" and I feel irritated.

6. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 7 years ago

I also tend to feel a little let down, as though I've failed to connect with the reader somehow.  My thought is that if something I've written is actually GOOD or GREAT, it'll provoke thought, or move the reader to ask questions, or even just disagree with something I might have said.  I also tend to think it's a sort of "Hey, look at me!"

working