jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

All my hubs need revision and I'm busy with school so I was wondering how do I d

1. M.s Fowler profile image39
    M.s Fowlerposted 7 years ago

All my hubs need revision and I'm busy with school so I was wondering how do I delete my account!

2. Teresa Schultz profile image79
    Teresa Schultzposted 7 years ago

Don't give up.  Keep the account open, even if you don't have time to persue revising your hubs now, and come back from time to time, inbetween school, and work at it.

3. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

M.s.fowler I read some stuff of yours because of the comments you placed on my forum writing.  I just want to encourage you not to give up you can do it. Do one at a time and make it work .
    Good Luck!!

4. twogroce profile image59
    twogroceposted 7 years ago

Ms. Fowler I have enjoyed you being here at Hubpages. If you really want to leave Hubpages because you just don't want to do this anymore I understand. Life changes and sometimes we are directed to do other things in life but if you are only wanting to leave Hubpages because you can't keep up with it...well I think working a little here and there on it is just fine. I started writing it 2 years ago and hardly touched it for the whole year of 2009 and am back working on it for as long as I can until something else comes up.  Just keep a little notebook and anythng you come across that interests you write it down. When you get time weeks or months from now look into revising one and writing one and just do it as you can do it. If you need us we are here for you and want you to be successful. You are a good writer and I wouldn't want you to leave unless you have to. God bless!!!

5. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Your Hubs can wait as long as necessary to be revised, but if you really want to delete your account, you just have to email the admin team and they'll take care of it.

6. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Leave them there and revise them later.

7. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 7 years ago

M.s. Fowler-good luck to you in your pursuit of school.  But, I would encourage you, along with the other responses, to leave the account as it is, return to it when you can, and take a break.  I hope you realize you are well supported here in your efforts and we look forward to your return.  Many blessings.