jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

Okay Lets Try This

1. Dale Mazurek profile image72
    Dale Mazurekposted 8 years ago

The other day I mentioned a blog that would help all Hubbers.  It would be tied to HubPages in the fact that only hubs would be allowed.

It seems today all the interest is gone.  Anyways have a look at the Hub and let me know what you think.

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Blog-To-Help-Hubbers

You will see in the Hub I am looking for suggestions.  Just let me know if people are still interested because if not I will waste no more time with thi sventure and move on to other Hubbing experiments.

Thanks

Dale

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

I thought you were setting it up on another site hmm ?

Dale Mazurekposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I certainly am doing it on another site.  It will be on a blogger blog.  I have already bought the domain name and started the blog.  I just want Hubbers to help me with the details and the rules and then I will give out the name of the blog and the link in a new Hub

1. Eaglekiwi profile image79
        Eaglekiwiposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Havent lost interest ,was waiting on you lol
        this might clash with the 30 day 30 hubs thing now?

It wont hurt at all with the challenge because no one has to do anything different except write hubs which they will be doing anyways.  At the end of the month they will have to help vote so there is no extra work involved except on my end.

3. profile image0
    dennisemattposted 8 years ago

cool. I have to go, I will read this tomorrow,I am interested, but how is your Dad?

My dad is doing very well thanks.  I have also written a hub on my experience with him the day it all happened.  I do appreciate you asking.

He is out of the hospital and my wife and I are going down to stay with him for a few days this weekend.

Cheers

2. curiozities profile image61
        curiozitiesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thank God.  Glad to hear he's better.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Ahhh...lol,k lol jus make sure you is not using *bad neighborhoods* to promote the site big_smile don't want G findin tht out n penalizin us hmm

The only way I will be promoting the blog is through Ezine articles and a few more article sites.  Remember I am a true affiliate and I use absolutely no Blackhat tactics at all.

5. curiozities profile image61
    curiozitiesposted 8 years ago

Oh yes, and I'm interested in your HubPages blog project.  I would suggest to change the method of voting for weekly hubs to polling.  There are polling systems that can make sure each IP address only votes once, to avoid ballot stuffing.  Additionally, your e-mail inbox will be SWAMPED and you sound like a busy guy!  I don't think you want to spend a lot of time dealing with e-mails.  Thanks.

6. Koby profile image59
    Kobyposted 8 years ago

So what's the latest news? still smoothing out the technical details, or just keeping us all on edge to build the suspense?

working