jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the most annoying habit that your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend has?

1. Sky321 profile image74
    Sky321posted 7 years ago

What is the most annoying habit that your  spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend has?

2. bayoulady profile image67
    bayouladyposted 7 years ago

He wouldn't stop and ask for directions, then when he got lost he'd blame me for not correctly reading the map.GRRrrrrrrr!

3. IsadoraPandora profile image84
    IsadoraPandoraposted 7 years ago

My dear husband, lol ...

When I remind him ten times in one day to do something-- he forgets and then blames me. How does he justify blaming me? Heck if I know!

I must just have that walk all over me look or... he has the memory of a goldfish and cannot remember when I last hit him over the head with my frying pan for being a pest. (ha!) 

Its too late to be cheeky--all of that came out reaching too far to be funny, LOL.

4. Mom Kat profile image79
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

he won't tell me what's wrong even when it is clear that something is bothering him.  withholding truth is the same as a lie.

5. profile image49
    Agasaurus Rexposted 7 years ago

The most annoying? Lol.
    Probably his   "Baby, where is my (...)*?"   without even looking up from a laptop or a newspaper. Grrr!

*(...) of course being anything, from known to me objects like keys, wallet, cell phone and such, to absolute abstracts like 'that fishing lure I caught that red on that day'.

6. mainstreetcm profile image59
    mainstreetcmposted 7 years ago

When my girl eats ice cream in a cone.

Slurp... crunch (eating the cone)... Slurp... crunch.... Slurp... crunch... eek gets on my nerves lol

7. evvy_09 profile image75
    evvy_09posted 7 years ago

When I'm trying to get ready for the day, sometimes he'll get up and head in the shower saying  "Baby, will you bring me some clothes?"  I AM trying to get ready too! but at least he doesnt do that much

Closed to reply

working