jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there anyone on here who is REALLY making money?

1. dmberkley profile image54
    dmberkleyposted 7 years ago

Is there anyone on here who is REALLY making money?

I started this looking at it as an informative new something, not really imagining that you can really earn any money here.... is there anyone who can tell me ??

2. FactAndFiction profile image57
    FactAndFictionposted 7 years ago

i've been here for about 5 weeks or six weeks and i havent made anything!!

3. LSKing profile image77
    LSKingposted 7 years ago

I joined last week because I heard great things about hubpages. If you consider the extra traffic that it may bring to your website or blog, it can definitely help with the money making progress.

4. JPM5520 profile image61
    JPM5520posted 7 years ago

Hey, well ive just started on Hubpages, but i have been doing this for two years now, i made a hub about this heres the link.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-I-made-4-di … le-adsense

Have a look at other hubs on ad sense and see how other's did it!

My hub tells you the basics, and my story, if you would like some help ,let me know and ill give you the links, for pay pal, there are links on my hub, or you can go to the pay pal page.

Ad sense and amazon are pretty simple and Hub pages has good tut's on it

5. bileygur profile image61
    bileygurposted 7 years ago

I think the honest answer is that many are not.  It is difficult to say how you are making money, but for me it is difficult to see in near future that I will make allot of money.

Still I think if you make good hubs, with keywords that is not mainstream but with large enough to hit good searches.

I also believe in the the way Oli is doing, that is selecting good products from Amazon and Ebay and writing review.  He obviously carefully selects the products that are seem to be in the range of 50 USD, he is selecting products that not all are writing reviews about.  You can check him out here:
    http://hubpages.com/profile/thisisoli

6. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

There are a lot of people on here who are making money.  Go to the forums, especially in the "knowledge exchange" section and read the different remarks.  There are lots of Hubs written about making money on HubPages.    I made the mistake of not thinking anyone was likely to make money on here, and because of that I make far less than I could be (because I didn't bother doing the few things it takes to get more traffic - which is mainly using the right key words, writing the right kind of Hub, and creating a title for the search engines.  Read up on here, browse the forums, and do the things people suggest.

Just yesterday I was involved in an earning discussion.  The thread has some information.  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/50990#post1167397

Browse all earnings related threads, and watch for the people who have been on here for awhile.

working