jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How often do you forum?

1. Mom Kat profile image78
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

How often do you forum?

There is more interaction in the forum section than in the Q&A, does this appeal to you? why or why not? what topic are you drawn to in the forum section?

2. zzron profile image55
    zzronposted 7 years ago

i haven't been there much lately but i like to respond to whatever i find interesting.

3. ross670daw profile image70
    ross670dawposted 7 years ago

I really enjoy spending time in the forums, you can voice your opinion on a wide variety of topics, and I learn quite a bit more in there about a lot of interesting things. It has the advantage of getting quick answers to your questions, developing conversations and getting to know some great people. I tend to get involved and follow more with topics relating to how to improve my Hubpages, increase traffic and of course earnings. Probably spend too much time in there.

4. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Forums are where I learn a lot on the tech side from other hubbers. On the Q&A section I try to help the newer hubbers
    I love the knowledge sharing section of the forum and the  sections of personal interest like health, need help ask .. etc

5. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

I think there is more POSITIVE interaction here, in the Q & A than in the forums. And frankly, what passes for "interaction" in the forums (perhaps I got involved in the wrong forums, of course) tends to degenerate into mean-spirited, incoherent zoos.

I don't forum as much as I used to when I first joined HubPages four months ago. But there is one hubber, a guy called pburger, who hosted forums that I always enjoyed participating in. But it doesn't seem he's been around lately.

The iinteraction is much better in the comment section of individual hubs, that draw many multiple comments, than in the forums. The focus is better and the tone is far more respectful and congenial.

6. JosephRanseth profile image67
    JosephRansethposted 7 years ago

I rarely forum... I like to pop in on the questions every now and then, but don't really engage in the forums too often. smile

working