jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Why do you choose to write on hubpages?

1. Thunder Vixen profile image59
    Thunder Vixenposted 7 years ago

Why do you choose to write on hubpages?

I write here because I enjoy it, it relaxes me when I'm stress,and as I way to rant when something upsets me and I want my opinion known

2. mandyf profile image64
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

I choose to wrote here hoping to get my writing and name out there and try to get published

3. EnergyAdvisor profile image75
    EnergyAdvisorposted 7 years ago

I just love the way it looks. Squidoo for instance is too chaotic.

4. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

HP is so easy to work with, simple and even people who have very little understanding of technology can work here.  People here are amazingly helpful, I have had a great time here!!

5. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

It is an fairly easy site to post things on.   I've tried Triond and others, but they're more complicated.  Also, the Hubpage fraternity seem a friendly and helpful lot.   People give one another a lot of encouragement here.

6. profile image0
    SilverGenesposted 7 years ago

The community is fantastic. If you are looking for a place where there is phenomenal support for your writing, an opportunity to get your work out there and make money at the same time, you can't do any better than HubPages.

7. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

I write 2 help others. What's nice is that writers can actually earn $ 4 their writing.

8. Goodpal profile image89
    Goodpalposted 7 years ago

It provides wonderful tools to create one page websites (hubs) with almost no efforts. I use it as a form of self expression and to get my ideas across.

9. coolhubs profile image60
    coolhubsposted 7 years ago

Personally I love writing. I also find hubpages a great platform with wonderful tools, morever there is no subscription fee. I came across hubpages recently and the quality of writting seems to be of high quality. It also has a very good bunch of members who make relevant comments and ask real  mature questions.The hubs address real life issues, and you are compelled to make contribution of value, after all most people love sharing as opposed to always receiving.

10. maryinsure profile image48
    maryinsureposted 7 years ago

because its nice and easy to post articles.

11. Dorothee-Gy profile image69
    Dorothee-Gyposted 7 years ago

Because I don't have the time to set up a website and get everything going by myself. I see HP as a great way to get rolling, build up a reputation and some kind of a "brand" and then to expand from there. I'm very, very grateful for the many helpful people here who make it even easier to get started. It's a great community.

working