jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How long did it take you to earn money on Hubpages and how many articles did you

1. milesofjazz profile image60
    milesofjazzposted 7 years ago

How long did it take you to earn money on Hubpages and how many articles did you write?

2. EatLovePray profile image56
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

I've earned $1.17 with 8 articles and I'm new! I don't know if thats good or bad! We get paid for ad clicks..how many people do that nowadays?

3. ryancarter profile image61
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Directly, I've made a handful of dollars from ads on Hubpages.  I've actually made a few hundred from Hubpages, indirectly.  If I narrow down the traffic and search engine rankings that I've gotten from my Hubs, then I can see a huge potential for more income.

4. maheshpatwal profile image74
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

I have not made a single penny yet...... fact is that i'm novice and have not taken it too seriously. But there are many hubbers who claim to make on an average $1000-$2000 per month for hubbing.....

5. Sterling Carter profile image75
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

I made an income from my hubs from day two. But not from any ads. I wrote my article to drive traffic for a products that I promote and sell.

It has never stopped earning me money thought at times it does slow down.

I think this is mainly because I have not had much control over my order page.

I am changing that right now. I hope to be done before Friday.

At the present I am only promoting 2 products on Hubpages and they both are performing well.  I think this is the best way for me to use Hubpages rank and so far I have let them keep any and all of the ad revenue. If there is any.

Closed to reply