jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your most important asset as a writer?

1. sofs profile image80
    sofsposted 7 years ago

What is your most important asset as a writer?

2. EatLovePray profile image55
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

My intellect, pen and paper are my most important assets as a writer..... smile

3. abhijeet4800 profile image80
    abhijeet4800posted 7 years ago

Being a writer, we possess a rare skill of making something out of nothing. We can change thinking, create emotions, paint pictures in  readers’s minds. We can manufacture money from thin air.

Through the alchemy of writing, we can make unique things and turn it into consistent revenue.

Yet many writers make the same mistake . . . over and over again. Chasing deadlines, spiraling toward burnout. Sure, they are writing each day and working to get a long list of appreciative clients. But too many writers ignore their most important client.

If you are a writer, your most important client is you.
    If you are a writer, your most important assets are the words that you create.

You create great content — blog posts, email newsletters, special reports, landing and web pages, scripts for viral video — for your clients.

You know that words on the page (or screen) are crucial to building a business. And you know that strong writing is one of the most effective ways to create a valuable product.

If you are a writer, you owe it to yourself to deliver your best work to your best client, building up your business’s most valuable asset. Day after day after day.

So if you ask me..for me the most important asset are my words....What about you???

4. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

My imagination. Without it i have nothing. Without imagination I could never recreate or even create

5. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

THE THOUGHT,end of story.I am a "Ready Writer" of the thought process as is the title of one of my hubs.The bud always come before the flower.

6. tlmcgaa70 profile image76
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

imagination, empathy, honesty, honor, human understanding.