jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'm having problems uploading photos in the capsule

1. the clean life profile image80
    the clean lifeposted 7 years ago

I'm having problems uploading photos in the capsule

My photo capsule is not uploading. I am doing the same thing I always have been doing, but the picture appears and uploading indicator continues to just spin and never finishes the upload..

2. bougrac profile image38
    bougracposted 7 years ago

uploading photos is the most easiest thing to do in hubpages. just follow the steps one by one. uplaoding photo is the first thing to do when you want to add a new hubs. they will ask you on the first capsule upload photo .
    1- click (edit)
    2- write your (Capsule Subtitle)
    3- click on this feature (add photo from)
    4- select (my computer)
    5- then download it and click on this sad load images)
       that's it easy as eating an apple, no no as dring a cup of water !!
    if have an other different problem except with these instructions , then you would restart your computer or ask Mister google he is very smart..

3. goldenpath profile image73
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

I've had that problem several times.  I don't know the answer and I'm not a computer guru but here are some thoughts that might or might not be relevant.  Is my computer too slow for fast exchange with HP?  Do I have enough RAM?  Is HP currently loaded heavy with activity?

Sometimes I just stop the upload and start it again.  If it doesn't clear up I may exit upon Do Not Publish and edit later.  Hope it helps.

4. Jason Oleinik profile image71
    Jason Oleinikposted 7 years ago

I've had the exact same problem. What you do to solve it is, save your hub as "unpublished", and then edit it again. The photos will upload.

Closed to reply