Has a anyone had her or his hub be number one on google and not get much traffic

1. lelanew55 profile image70
    lelanew55posted 7 years ago

Has a anyone had her or his hub be number one on google and not get much traffic? I get about 6 a...

day. At first I was get 10  a day but now it went down. Anyway 10 or 6 a day is nothing much when you are listed first on google. Can someone explain this phenomena?

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

It's apparently not something that's searched for very often. The only one I know for a fact is listed first on Google of mine gets relatively low hits -- 60 to 70 a day -- but they're very well-targeted and I get a lot of clicks and Amazon purchases from them. Your ten a day could be a very good thing if most of them click or buy, or it could be useless if none of them do...the stats will show which is worthwhile. If they are clicking and buying, then I personally wouldn't mess with that particular article, but might consider writing a similar article in the same subject area with slightly different keywords to see if that attracts any better traffic.

3. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Yes, it's very easy. If you choose a subject that not many people are writing about and not many people are reading about, you won't get much traffic.
    I have a hub like that - it's about craving dust while pregnant. Most people would type in "dirt craving" not "dust craving" so I get very few hits - but nearly every person who visits leaves a very grateful comment because it's so hard to find information about this craving.

working