jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Is it just me or has Google gone SUPER quiet?

1. HWP profile image60
    HWPposted 8 years ago

My traffic has dropped massively the last few days and I have had NO clicks at all for 4 days. I'm not a big fish in the google sea (yet) but big enough to notice things seem to be, well, not right I guess....anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

1. Eaglekiwi profile image79
      Eaglekiwiposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Same here , oh I thought it was just me!! Ive had clicks but greatly reduced and no revenue at all since Friday ,hmmm...

1. HWP profile image60
        HWPposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Glad to see I'm not alone then!  Although seems like it might just be us 2 LOL!  I had a couple of clicks that seemed amazingly low paying earlier in the week. hmmmm indeed!

2. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 8 years ago

Things are pretty normal for me. Traffic, clicks, and click values are all pretty consistent.

1. HWP profile image60

maybe I have angered the "Google-Gods" somehow - erk!

One thing I did was disable a site called weebly.com which was under my account as 'host sites'.Since Id never signed up with them ,was alarmed to see 50% under hosts revenue. I think blogger ( which is goggle) use that site too ,so I might have shot myself in the foot there too,but either way ,I just cant figure it.

If it dont look any different by Monday,maybe I will try n figure it some more, just dont have the head space right now,lol.

We need Mrs Marple smile

3. Ivorwen profile image74
    Ivorwenposted 8 years ago

Things are pretty normal for me.  The value of the last few clicks has been low, but then not everything pays well, and a chronic clicker will earn you less than an occasional clicker.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Mine's maybe gone down a little. I checked a couple of days ago and in 7 days I'd earned over $11, today I checked and in 7 days I'd earned just over $9.

1. HWP profile image60

Hey thats still good going! I've gone from just over $6 in the previous 7 days to $0 in the last 4....oh well, patience is a virtue and all that - guess I better dig mine out from the back of the closet :-)

2. Eaglekiwi profile image79

woohoo way to go UW smile

5. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 8 years ago

I think you did the right thing Eaglekiwi in disabling weebly.com. I use blogger and don't have any such notation in my adsense acount. (And I do get adsense $$$ from my blogger  blogs.) I did check after you posted about the issue.

Phew thanks for that Nellie

working