CVER 1,200 VISITORS IN 5 DAYS TO MY HUBS,I GOT 21 ADSENSE CLICKS..WHY

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (18 posts)
  1. richypee profile image55
    richypeeposted 8 years ago

I got more than 1,200 visitors to my hubs but I got only 21 clicks.... What should I do

richypeeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Need Help

2. GeneralHowitzer profile image73
      GeneralHowitzerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

That is okay, hehehe your ctr is less than 3 percent and still below the cap... In other words you are performing well... Cheers, there's nothing to worry about friend...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

hiya there musta na general sir?

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image73

How are you too, well Im doing fine our students we're assessed this afternoon for the National Certification II for Computer Hardware Servicing hehehe, 12 took part and 10 pass it with flying colors...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
            prettydarkhorseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

wow, because you are the teacher, I hope that there are more professors like you there, technologically inclined, how about the new website of tesda?

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image73

Here's the link... hope you'll visit it... it is 80% done and the chief maker of that is my brother my friend ronytparagas a hubber too...

http://www.tesda-psat.com/

2. jenblacksheep profile image82
    jenblacksheepposted 8 years ago

I've had 2,200 visitors to my hubs and only 17 clicks (overall, not in the last few days). You're probably getting more traffic from other hubbers (who won't click) than from google and other search engines etc.

If you have a google analytics account you can check this. If you see where most of your traffic is coming from then you might be able to work out why you don't have many clicks.

I pretty have google analytic account on my hubs, and the majority of my traffic comes from search engines.

2. richypee profile image55

I got google analytic

3. mcbean profile image75
    mcbeanposted 8 years ago

A good click through rate is 2%

You are around this level.

Also is this a hubpages page view number or google analytics?

Hubpages lists all page view but your adsense code is only in 60% of these. Your google analytic account only measures the times when your code is displayed. This is the important number.
    If the number you quoted is from your hubpages "my account" page, you are way ahead of average and should be thankful

4. iskandarX profile image57
    iskandarXposted 8 years ago

People must knows that Google Adsense eraning not from just by clicking only. And must remember Google Adsense is not SEO Racing Tournament Contest. It's about quality of content, article and style.

5. deartfuldodger profile image56
    deartfuldodgerposted 8 years ago

Thats a good clickthrough for hubpages - about 2 clicks for every 100 viewers.

The optimization you can pursue is making sure you get the best cpc for thos clicks - hopefully at least .50 per click avaerage

6. wrenfrost56 profile image79
    wrenfrost56posted 8 years ago

I agree with the others, some of that traffic is probably other hubbers and you know thats not too bad, your probably not doing anything wrong. smile

7. steffer profile image59
    stefferposted 8 years ago

Dude 1200 views in 5 days is a lot of traffic, where a lot of us can only hope for.

The click ratio is pretty normal, i have an average of 1 click per 100 views, so you're good, be happy.

8. facebookchat profile image57
    facebookchatposted 8 years ago

Just keep providing what people want to read and 'clicking' will look after itself my friend!

9. profile image44
    HealthTipposted 8 years ago

Be happy as that is good figures, looking at your Hubs most may be from your Fifa 2010 hubs which could die off  as the game fades away, well done though !

10. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 8 years ago

Id say keep writing those good hubs!

You have good traffic from just 28 hubs....
    Think of what 50 good hubs will do for you smile

My goal is 1,000 impressions a day, the clicks will fluctuate so a goal like number of page views a day seems like a good one.

Either way, well done I am totally impressed!
    Many of my hubs don't do that well tongue

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)