jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (18 posts)

CVER 1,200 VISITORS IN 5 DAYS TO MY HUBS,I GOT 21 ADSENSE CLICKS..WHY

1. richypee profile image49
    richypeeposted 7 years ago

I got more than 1,200 visitors to my hubs but I got only 21 clicks.... What should I do

richypeeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Need Help

2. GeneralHowitzer profile image64
      GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That is okay, hehehe your ctr is less than 3 percent and still below the cap... In other words you are performing well... Cheers, there's nothing to worry about friend...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

hiya there musta na general sir?

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image64

How are you too, well Im doing fine our students we're assessed this afternoon for the National Certification II for Computer Hardware Servicing hehehe, 12 took part and 10 pass it with flying colors...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
            prettydarkhorseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

wow, because you are the teacher, I hope that there are more professors like you there, technologically inclined, how about the new website of tesda?

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image64

Here's the link... hope you'll visit it... it is 80% done and the chief maker of that is my brother my friend ronytparagas a hubber too...

http://www.tesda-psat.com/

2. jenblacksheep profile image79
    jenblacksheepposted 7 years ago

I've had 2,200 visitors to my hubs and only 17 clicks (overall, not in the last few days). You're probably getting more traffic from other hubbers (who won't click) than from google and other search engines etc.

If you have a google analytics account you can check this. If you see where most of your traffic is coming from then you might be able to work out why you don't have many clicks.

I pretty have google analytic account on my hubs, and the majority of my traffic comes from search engines.

2. richypee profile image49

I got google analytic

3. mcbean profile image76
    mcbeanposted 7 years ago

A good click through rate is 2%

You are around this level.

Also is this a hubpages page view number or google analytics?

Hubpages lists all page view but your adsense code is only in 60% of these. Your google analytic account only measures the times when your code is displayed. This is the important number.
    If the number you quoted is from your hubpages "my account" page, you are way ahead of average and should be thankful

4. iskandarX profile image57
    iskandarXposted 7 years ago

People must knows that Google Adsense eraning not from just by clicking only. And must remember Google Adsense is not SEO Racing Tournament Contest. It's about quality of content, article and style.

5. deartfuldodger profile image58
    deartfuldodgerposted 7 years ago

Thats a good clickthrough for hubpages - about 2 clicks for every 100 viewers.

The optimization you can pursue is making sure you get the best cpc for thos clicks - hopefully at least .50 per click avaerage

6. wrenfrost56 profile image81
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

I agree with the others, some of that traffic is probably other hubbers and you know thats not too bad, your probably not doing anything wrong. smile

7. steffer profile image46
    stefferposted 7 years ago

Dude 1200 views in 5 days is a lot of traffic, where a lot of us can only hope for.

The click ratio is pretty normal, i have an average of 1 click per 100 views, so you're good, be happy.

8. facebookchat profile image61
    facebookchatposted 7 years ago

Just keep providing what people want to read and 'clicking' will look after itself my friend!

9. profile image49
    HealthTipposted 7 years ago

Be happy as that is good figures, looking at your Hubs most may be from your Fifa 2010 hubs which could die off  as the game fades away, well done though !

10. kirstenblog profile image76
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

Id say keep writing those good hubs!

You have good traffic from just 28 hubs....
    Think of what 50 good hubs will do for you smile

My goal is 1,000 impressions a day, the clicks will fluctuate so a goal like number of page views a day seems like a good one.

Either way, well done I am totally impressed!
    Many of my hubs don't do that well tongue

working