jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How Can I Get Traffic To My Website, And What Is The Safest Way?

1. solidamerica.com profile image60
    solidamerica.composted 7 years ago

How Can I Get Traffic To My Website, And What Is The Safest Way?

In 2005 I Had The Idea After Trying To find A Telephone Number Inside The White And Yellow Pages Books, But It Was Really Hard And I Did Not Have The Book In My Hands. Then The Ideal Of making A Website For All American Countries With The Common Ground On Information For Business, So I Made An International Directory. But Till These Days The Search Engines Can't Figure It Out About What My Website Is About.. Some Qualify It As A Directory And Others Are Just Lost. 5 Long Years Writing And Uploading Pictures, Making Videos For Youtube & Metacafe, Registering To Internet Directories, Updating.

2. Wayne Orvisburg profile image73
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 7 years ago

Have you tried using social media. You may want to evaluate keywords located in your website. I'm not an expert, but those seems to be ways of improving traffic to business sites.

3. dablufox profile image55
    dablufoxposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4658892_f260.jpg

The best method for ensuring you get healthy traffic to your content begins even before you write your first sentence.

The secret to traffic is keyword research and competition analysis.

Getting your web asset ranked highly on the search engines is the best way to ensure consistent long time traffic numbers and without doubt the best marketing strategy to do this would be micro niche marketing.

It's ironic that hubpages is the perfect platform for this kind of highly effective online marketing strategy, unfortunately not that many people know how to properly perform keyword research as well as micro niche research or even how to market a micro niche properly.

Though when you do its not at all that hard to make beer coupons (money), though it does take a fair bit of work.

4. daned123 profile image54
    daned123posted 7 years ago

you can look at my hub for this, it will help on the point of the safest way, no details needed or work......it's simple:)

working