jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Oh Bugger it. Squidoo.

1. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

I have spent an inordinate amount of time (today) reading how Squidoo works. I discovered I'd joined a bit back. Probably when I was a little sideways from a night out.

Anyway, I like to know how things work so I've read and read and read. Had some stuff lying around. Connected it together and thought I'd have a stab. Noob style.

Upshot is I've been trying to faff and blag my way through loading content, in part using a hub Darkside wrote (thanks DS - it helped) for the last three hours. Pushed the damn 'publish' button and whoop whoop I got this:

Sorry!

We're working on a tiny database change, and it will only take a few minutes. Hang in there! Thanks.

(In the meantime, stop by the Squidoo Flickr Group
    and swap Squid pics--or design your own!)

Anyway it's probably crappily arranged in the grand scheme of things but still. I'm hopping neutral

2. katacham profile image57
    katachamposted 8 years ago

All i know is that Squidoo is a funny name. Other than that, i have virtually no idea what you're talking about. However it seemed that you connoted some mild frustration along the line. big_smile

3. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

I guess the site's like this one kata. I don't know much about it to be honest. I was kind of figuring it all out as I was loading an article - or lens - and met the error message.

I was a bit ticked off. Technology ...

1. candice5 profile image59
      candice5posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Did you say u used a Hub Darkside wrote:) :)This shows only 3 replies, does this mean three authors I had never noticed that before.

1. Davinagirl3 profile image61
        Davinagirl3posted 8 years agoin reply to this

See the "alter ego" forum.

smile I KNOW

4. Eaglekiwi profile image79
    Eaglekiwiposted 8 years ago

Im like you frogs signed up ages ago...been meaning to contribute but too busy writing hubs lol ...

tagfoots another goodie...

oh is that darksided frog or frogsdroppings dark?

I received an e mail Frogsdropping and frogs spawn.(Son)
      It has to be the same eh. He's good I profiled him, I didn't really believe the two were the same but yeah pretty sure now.

1. frogdropping profile image86
        frogdroppingposted 8 years agoin reply to this

frogspawn is genuinely my son. And not an alter ego. He writes on here on occasion.

And needs a girlfriend smile

Haha plenty on here!Just keep him away from the religious forums.
          Squidoo isn't working at all well at mo, my friend is on it and has been moaning too.

working