jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Pretty Excited

1. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

One of my blogs has finally sent enough traffic to my hubs to register on my traffic sources.

Can't wait to see if any of the others will eventually register. No time to check each hub. I'm just happy to see the links are doing something, or at least they are sending traffic this way, even if it's not as much as google or the search engines...

I  can only do so much when the last page rank update lowered all my blog page ranks. :-(

But anyway... Yey blogs ha

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Great. I usually get 2 or 3 hits from my blog for each hub I blog about.

2. Mubin123 profile image69
    Mubin123posted 8 years ago

Bloody hell!  591 Hubs, thats amazing!

You wouldnt mind telling us what kind of views you get on a daily basis would you?

Whitney05posted 8 years agoin reply to this

According to HubPages, my traffic for the past 24 hours was 9600, which isn't that great considering the number of hubs, but I don't do any extra linking or marketing except my blogs. That traffic is sole search engine for the most part, anyway.

Very cool. That would be nice. I try to blog each of my hubs, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way.

1. Mubin123 profile image69
        Mubin123posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that, its always great to get an insight on what type of traffic different hubbers get, now if only we could get you to reveal your earnings on a typical day smile

Whitney05posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'll give you an average of 18-25 a day.

1. Mubin123 profile image69
            Mubin123posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for being kind enough to let us know.

3. wesleycox profile image84
    wesleycoxposted 8 years ago

congratulations.  I just learned I made some money from amazon.  I was beginning to doubt them but now I am convinced.   Good job and I hope you have continued success.

4. Ladybird33 profile image44
    Ladybird33posted 8 years ago

That is great.  I been toying with starting a blog and now I think I will.  Very good insight and glad you shared, congrats!

working