jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

FORTUNE TELLING the business without any loss.

1. Prince Maak profile image69
    Prince Maakposted 9 years ago

Do you believe in fortune telling? How many are trapped every year?
    This business in INDIA is gearing forward every second, The only business which has no loss but profit, I guess.

1. thecounterpunch profile image46
      thecounterpunchposted 9 years ago in reply to this

People have the rights to believe what they want as long as it doesn't make harm to others. It plays the same role as drugs except it doesn't cost public health: it gives hope to some people that their life could change.

Everybody needs to hope rationally or irrationally does it really matter    smile

2. thooghun profile image84
    thooghunposted 9 years ago

I do. I foresee a man named Mark, in here, soon, words...

But seriously, yes, it is a big business here too (Italy). But thankfully the media is beginning to expose and crack down on it. The "magic" shops that blackmail you into buying their talismans or face the "consquences" are very common.

3. Prince Maak profile image69
    Prince Maakposted 9 years ago

Do you all beleive in these Tarrot cards, Lucky numbers and F.T etc.

4. Marisa Wright profile image95
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago

I spent time on Yahoo Answers for a while, and I was astonished at the number of Indians asking who they were going to marry based on their birthdate, and similar questions.  They were quite serious, too. 

History has shown that the more difficult and stressful a person's life is, the more likely they are to believe in the supernatural and/or religion.  Probably because they'd go crazy if they didn't have something outside themselves to look to for help.  So as long as there's unhappiness in the world, fortune tellers will do well!

1. Prince Maak profile image69
      Prince Maakposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Rite

working