How far have you been making money with hubpages?

1. incomeguru profile image95
    incomeguruposted 7 years ago

How far have you been making money with hubpages?

Share how you improve your hubs earning with me. Thanks

2. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

I received my first Affliate cheque about three months after joining HubPages, and receive regular monthly cheques now. I make money from Adsence but I make more from an Online Dating Affiliate Program (Details of which are on my profile).

3. chrisaltamirano profile image77
    chrisaltamiranoposted 7 years ago

incomeguru it's like this man.

Making money with hubpages takes time along with providing valuable content that your readers can relate to.

As faras stricktlydating says, she's in the business of dating. I mean look at her user name? She has a passion for dating, relationships, etc. What's your passion? Find out what that is and write anything and everything there it to know about it. Stay away from the dating thing unless that's what you do. Find an affiliate program that fit whatever it is you do. Then build off of that. Also set up some amazon links to your page. Get your amazon associates ID embedded in your affiliate link tracker settings, as well as your google adsense id.

The best way to make money is not really adsense, and not really amazon but through affiliate products. The key is to get your hub in front of as many users as possible! No traffc= no leads= no sales!

So think traffic!

Check out my hubs for some mor information, hope this helps! … eb-traffic