jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

I'm finally seeing some numbers on my Adsense Report, but...

1. mommyfreelancer profile image87
    mommyfreelancerposted 8 years ago

I'd like to know what it is that brings them in. One hub in particular has only one click but with more than a dollar earnings.

Help please! Thanks!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

You need to be using Analytics in conjunction with AdSense for that sort of info.

3. mommyfreelancer profile image87

Thank you, I've set it up now, just have to wait and see how it works. smile

1. Mubin123 profile image70
      Mubin123posted 8 years ago in reply to this

make sure you set it up so that hubs are your main domain in google otherwise it will not track your earnings correctly. I learnt that the hard way.

2. fayans profile image15
      fayansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Mommy,

The best way to track which hub brings the click is to setup a channel for each hub.

This is how you do it (follow the exact step)

Go to your Adsense account > Adsense Setup > Channels >  URL channels > + Add new URL channels

And enter your hub url without *http*.

So each time you've got a click, you'll know where it come from. It makes the wait a little more worthwhile, is it not?

4. college-economist profile image59
    college-economistposted 8 years ago

I was wondering the same thing. I have my analytics set up. It shows me page views but not how many clicks each hub is getting. How do I change it so that hubpages is my primary site?

1. college-economist profile image59
      college-economistposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Does anyone know how to take care of this? Please and thank you.

5. mommyfreelancer profile image87

Thanks. I already have the channels tracked. I want to know which keywords (or ads) bring in the money.

Mubin123, you mean to say I should track each hub in Analytics, not just hubpages? Ok will do that. Thanks.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You can't do that.  However there is a spot in the Analytics left-hand menu which you click, and lo and behold you can see info on individual pages on your website (i.e. individual Hubs)

working