jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

how easy is it to make money on line

1. profile image46
    ghostydaypimpposted 7 years ago

how easy is it to make money on line

2. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

To make a lot of money that you could live on takes a lot of hard work. To make just a little here and there is pretty easy with minimal effort. Keyword research is the main thing in my opinion, the foundation for making money online. The wrong keywords or not properly targeting those keywords will lead to making very little.

3. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

Making money on line requires that a lot of things to go right for you.......and none of them are "easy". It takes hard work and commitment. There is no easy shortcut. You can "make it" but be prepared to put in the effort and the time.

4. billy sidhu profile image80
    billy sidhuposted 7 years ago

i think impossible unless you know "how"!!

5. Target Africa profile image60
    Target Africaposted 3 years ago

That's true! It not easy to make money online. If you have a high traffic website then you can get advertisement from other brands/advertiser. This can be a good source of making money from your website. Target Africa gives you an option to make money from ads on your website in Africa. Write to us for more!

6. Sunil0506 profile image55
    Sunil0506posted 3 years ago

It is not very easy to make money onlinebut with right stategy and right website you can do it.I have gone through hundred and thousand websitses in last five years.but there are only few websites which really pay and are genuine.you may check this it is free to join, but really need dedicated hard work

7. profile image55
    deepbazai123posted 3 years ago

Frankly speaking nothing in this world is easy and so it applies to online money making also. But yes, fortune plays a lead role when it comes to money making both online and offline.