jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Looking back in 2010, what is the best thing that had happened to you?

1. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Looking back in 2010, what is the best thing that had happened to you?

I joined Hubpages!!!  I used to write blogs and never got paid, now I write and earn money as well in HP. Yay!

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

My destiny have been fulfilled and I get to see it being fulfilled through hubpages and google adsense with my 1 unpublished hub which as of today earned its first 1 cent on December 28, 2010 A.D. I am now at 944 ever views for my 1 unpublished hub. Thank you hubpages and google adsense. I will now kick back and watch my dream come true througout the rest of my long life ahead of me. Thank you.

3. msorensson profile image74
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

I understood my mother. She passed away a long time ago, actually.

4. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Changing my mindset.........................

5. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

I was able to develop confidence in an area where I had doubted my abilities.  In this specific area, it had always been 'easier' to hand over the chore to my husband.  But this year, I mastered the technique!  There is confidence where fear once stood..........now, I can do it, without his guidance, advice or rescue.

6. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Lots of things: traveling to Australia and New Zealand, meeting many new people, joining HubPages, etc

7. Bel Marshall profile image60
    Bel Marshallposted 7 years ago

It's hard to define one single thing but if I were to choose of the many wonderful that have occurred over this past year, I would have to say that it was the day I realized all of the work I had put into being a better me had paid off when I made the choice that I mattered more to me than any romantic relationship.  Of course, once I truly GOT that, I then found that the romance came in with close to zero effort on my part.

8. Drew nite profile image59
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

I don't know that anything stands out as the "best thing that happened to me."

9. kb24fanatic profile image59
    kb24fanaticposted 7 years ago

A lot of nice things happened to me. Well I think I'm lucky this year, in fact I won a netbook in a raffle promo.

10. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Getting a cool new job               .

11. brentwilliams2 profile image72
    brentwilliams2posted 7 years ago

Found out my wife is pregnant!  It will be our first child, and I'm uber-excited!  smile

12. profile image0
    TechTrendyposted 7 years ago

After 8 years of trying to goto school after separating from the military I was able to finally goto school full time and earn two degrees.

13. manjubose5 profile image72
    manjubose5posted 7 years ago

Yes, the year 2010 is very special to me. This year I got familiar with many websites while creating my own websites.  I came to know about the magic and fun of Hubpages. My new hub-friends inspired me with their encouraging comments and enhanced my interest to write better. This field was completely unknown to me. At this age.......it is really amazing.  I feel thrilled writing articles.

working