do you think when we ask a question on here that we should be able to comment as

1. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

do you think when we ask a question on here that we should be able to comment as much as we want ?

i hate when after a week you have 10 comments on your question but you can only write one answer.

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I don't think that there should be the same sort of freedom as that found on the forums; however, I think there should be a limited right to reply for all posters, but what limit, three times, say.  Hub pages are not likely to agree to this because they want to expand argument into hubs, they probably attract more money movement that way.

3. Norah Casey profile image69
    Norah Caseyposted 7 years ago

It sounds like you want to use the Question/Answer section of HubPages to engage in a discussion, a use it is not intended for. Forum threads and hub comments are geared more towards generating and sustaining a discussion with other authors as well as readers.

In response to MickS, the goal of Q&A was always to inspire authors to create more hubs. This section of the site was previously "requests," where people could suggest hub topics for other authors. If a person has enough material and interest to respond three times to a question, that is probably a great start for a hub.

If you have a compelling argument for why Q&A should be expanded, please don't hesitate to contact us with your suggestions. We hold regular meetings where we discuss and debate the merits and feasibility of user suggested features and modifications. Respecting the perspective of the end user is crucial in building/maintaining a successful website.

working