jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you make time to write hubs?

1. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

How do you make time to write hubs?

If you have a full-time job or school or both (yikes), how do make time in your day to write hubs?

2. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

Personally I have tons of time to write as I am trying to make a living out of doing so and am currently unemployed.

For those who have busy schedules I would suggest breaking a Hub up into several days of writing. make a goal to do a section of the Hub everyday until it's finished.

Not only will this give you plenty of time to make sure you are writing it the way you would like (proof read the previous days writing before you do the current days writing),but you'll also give the Hub score a chance to grow before you publish it.

3. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

By getting up a bit earlier or by watching less tv at night .

Writing down ideas that come to me during the day for later !

If it is something you really want to do then you will make the time for it !

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

If you have a hobby you make time... just like if you play hockey or soccer or have some other pass time.  I'm retired.  I've got lots of spare time.

Even if you set aside 20 minutes here and there, the hub will get done.  You build a wall one brick at a time.

5. garyyoungberg profile image61
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

Now that is a good question, Yenajeon.  I have been wondering the same thing.  I think I will return to check out the answers to find this out myself.  So far, for me, it has been a case of going to bed sometimes at 2 am.

6. Don Ship profile image79
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

You just have to MAKE time sometimes when don't get time.

7. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

You're living a blessed life, you not only have a job, you're going to school too.  Best wishes, and know that most people don't have those problems.

8. What Is Q profile image82
    What Is Qposted 7 years ago

I'm not going to recommend this to anyone, but this is what I do.  I work 40 hours a week and each night stay up till 3 or 4 in the morning, writing stuff.  That gives me a few hours of sleep each night.  Of course, it's not enough.  But I'd much rather be writing than sleeping.  I remember the days I was working full time, going to school full time, and also trying to write every night.  I wouldn't recommend that, either, unless writing is what you love to do.  Do what you love.  And do what you have to.  There really is time for both if you don't mind losing some sleep and missing out on a party or whatever here and there.  Of course, my mindset is this... When I go to work, I'm taking a break from my writing.

working