jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How do you choose what Hubs you read and what hubs you pass by?

1. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

How do you choose what Hubs you read and what hubs you pass by?

Just curious what way people catch the hubs they read... I usually try to click through the latest ones posted and then read the ones with the most interesting titles? How do you do it?

2. christoss1959 profile image74
    christoss1959posted 7 years ago

If I see anything with an interesting title I usually read it. Usually I look at hubpage home page for suggested and new hubs and the rest are from the hubbers I follow on the daily email.

3. Stina Caxe profile image86
    Stina Caxeposted 7 years ago

Aside from reading hubs from the people I follow, I usually look for topics that interest me.

4. fordie profile image74
    fordieposted 7 years ago

Title has a lot to do with it. Sometimes an image, sometimes the hubber's name.

What keeps me reading is a good strong introduction

I'm easily turned off by spelling mistakes

5. nightwork4 profile image62
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i look at the title and decide if i have any interest in the subject. also certain hubbers ideas make no sense to me so i rarely if ever read their hubs.

6. Singular Investor profile image79
    Singular Investorposted 7 years ago

I skip anything that's short i.e. less than 400 words and am not too interested in touchy feely stuff - but that's just me - the hub has to look as if the writer actually put a bit of effort into it and it might contain some useful information

7. mastershops profile image61
    mastershopsposted 7 years ago

It usually has to be something that crosses my eye as "Really?", or very seldom I'll know the answer and I want to appear smart. haha.

8. Cellebrate! profile image74
    Cellebrate!posted 7 years ago

the title has to be catchy and interesting

9. brycewestervelt profile image57
    brycewesterveltposted 7 years ago

Big fan of catchy and interesting... not  much into "product reviews" that are just designed for Adsense revenue.