Which of your hubs have got the least traffic or lowest revenues, and why?

1. Vaiebhav profile image77
    Vaiebhavposted 7 years ago

Which of your hubs have got the least traffic or lowest revenues, and why?

2. networkandy profile image61
    networkandyposted 7 years ago

The only hubs that got the least traffic are the ones that I dont try to promote. The ones that I dont bother to increase their search engine rankins those are the one that get the least traffic and revenue.

Other than that my other hubs are awesome I mean hubpages rank so beautifully in Google its no joke.

I think you wont make any money with your hubpages if you dont target any keywords.

Some people write because its fun on random topics and others write because they want to make money.

When you make your hubpages think about the people who are going to find it and read it and what they are looking for .

Me personally I dont write random hubs mainly because If I cant find any keywords that people are typing in googles keyword tool then the hub wont be profitable.
    I hope this helps

3. itech profile image77
    itechposted 7 years ago

My Least traffic hubs are those which are written personally without doing any research whether people are searching for it or not except few... Which continuously getting okay traffic.

And the hub which gets highest traffic and have good position in google is giving me least revenue becoz I wrote it so well that people forget to visit ads shown on it. smile sad

So, the conclusion from my statistics is that 'Try to balance both' and do good research on content before writing.