jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

what is the highest hub karma score? I have not been able to find this anywhere.

1. kimbrewaa profile image65
    kimbrewaaposted 7 years ago

what is the highest hub karma score? I have not been able to find this anywhere.

I know the highest hub score is 100 but what about the highest hub karma, is it 100?

2. dablufox profile image56
    dablufoxposted 7 years ago

The highest I have seen is in the low 80's and for my own account in the low 50's.

Although I think it's just a minor element in your overall hubpages success.

I mainly gauge my hubs success by search engine traffic and search ranking with minimal promoting and backlinking.

All the numbers change from week to week anyway, just like traffic. Although if you have a karma score of 50 or above your doing okay and your hub won't be seen by Hubapges as spammy.

My feelings are if you chase Karma score too much you might lose link juice and your search result traffic may suffer, so I guess everyone walks a narrow line between keeping Hubpages happy and having your Hubs effective in SERP's.

For me I mainly concentrate on improving my writing and looking for topics of greatest value for readers, this philosophy has taken my hubs from strength to strength and given me ever increasing traffic and of course revenue.

3. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

According to the FAQ, it is on a 0 - 100 scale: http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubkarma

4. dexixy profile image67
    dexixyposted 7 years ago

Mine ranges between 67-74 , never above. However this has no effect on your hubs. it only has an effect on the hubberscore.

5. drdspervez profile image69
    drdspervezposted 7 years ago

Yes, the highest hub karma score is 100. I achieved it once but it fell down very quickly.

DR. DURRESHAHWAR PERVEZ

6. DIYweddingplanner profile image89
    DIYweddingplannerposted 7 years ago

My hubkarma generally stays around 95,  I have no idea why, but I do know the highest is 100.

7. kamran210 profile image70
    kamran210posted 7 years ago

mine is currently 95 and i don't participate much..no idea why they are so generous with me

8. JohnBarret profile image61
    JohnBarretposted 7 years ago

Yes, 100 is height of Hubpages.
    Everything on top is 100, not more.

9. tpshah profile image59
    tpshahposted 7 years ago

yes you are right is 100. it has impact on hub score also

10. Alayne Fenasci profile image60
    Alayne Fenasciposted 7 years ago

Mine has been at 16 for the longest time, and I have no idea why it won't go up! I participate in the community and occasionally link to other hubbers' work. I can't figure it out.

working