jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How many hubs are you targeting for 2011?

1. shussain86 profile image59
    shussain86posted 6 years ago

How many hubs are you targeting for 2011?

2. profile image0
    wendy87posted 6 years ago

i don't set goal for hubs but if you r asking i would say 80-100

3. my thing profile image60
    my thingposted 6 years ago

I thought it would try 50 to 100 hubs target for the year 2o11, this is not easy ... because it requires an understanding and deep thinking and feeling when I started writing this article, hopefully it will reach the target ... I hope

4. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

would like to get another hundred done , have 97 so far !

5. vashal profile image65
    vashalposted 6 years ago

I got distracted and left hubpages for quite a while, so I'm getting back into it this year. I'm shooting for about 100. That way I can set a goal of 10 per month and still get my annual target if I come up short a few months!

6. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

At least 100 and if HubPages survives the current Google update then I might as well aim for 200 or more. I have 61 hubs at the moment.

7. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

Over 30 hubs.  I don't really have a goal for each year, but I try to do an absolute minimum of 2 a month... so that's where I got my number from.  Hubpages is a fun outlet for me to hone my writing skills, so I'm not giving myself overambitious targets... otherwise it will seem like work not fun anymore!

8. montecristo profile image82
    montecristoposted 6 years ago

I like writing hubs. I would  try to shoot for 500 hubs. I do 2 a day and on weekends, try to do as much as I can. I am, already, at 53. I like a good challenge and someone had challenged me on a 100. Hubs are good and they help expand your mind, plus, you meet some really cool people.

working