jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What do you love most about the HubPages?

1. marketingnotesja profile image60
    marketingnotesjaposted 7 years ago

What do you love most about the HubPages?

We are all Hubbers and we religious come here day in and day out to post, interact and have fun. But what do you love the most about HubPages? What keeps you religiously coming back to see what's going on? Tell me!!!

2. saanj H profile image76
    saanj Hposted 7 years ago

The best thing I love about the Hub pages is that there is a learning centre that is self explanatory to help the hubbers in all the navigations and the changes that they wish to do. Moreover the hubbers get a sort of recognition when they are awarded scores based on the visits, the content and also the accolades that are bestowed for completing a milestone in the Hub pages community.

3. Genna East profile image91
    Genna Eastposted 7 years ago

I think it is relatively easy to use.  But I love the community of writers and what they contribute;  it's just wonderful.

4. sturner1 profile image67
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

It's a great creative outlet, and helps you build your writing skills smile

5. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 7 years ago

The absolute best thing, in my opinion, is the ability to have some control over the layout of the hub (such as where pictures are placed), and the ability to include things like polls, etc.  The fun factor here is fantastic; it's possible to create a very professional-looking article without needing to know any HTML.  It keeps me coming back to try out new ideas I may have.

6. profile image58
    rieomposted 7 years ago

It is always about the people but a close second for me is being able to write on what I want.

7. marketingnotesja profile image60
    marketingnotesjaposted 7 years ago

I love so many things about Hub-Pages that I don't think its possible for me to stay away from it. I love the rating system, the very active community, the response you get when you create answers and the ability make money from writing about what you love. Its an absolutely amazing platform, that I am proud to be using. I look forwad to interacting with the community everyday I wake up.

8. dablufox profile image56
    dablufoxposted 7 years ago

That I can road test any niche or mciro niche without having to go through all the per-lava of setting up a wordpress blog . It's also a great sandbox to try out writing styles and experiment.

9. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

the differnce in the opioins and view points in others

10. dtchosen profile image61
    dtchosenposted 7 years ago

The community is awesome! It is so alive compared to other writing platform.

11. bushraismail profile image59
    bushraismailposted 7 years ago

i love to read comments i ve got..............its nice to know that someone out there is reading ur article!!!

12. Zubair Ahmed profile image77
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

I think it is the buzz of being able to create and publish content which o many people have access to and appreciate.  It is the fact that HP allows you to so quickly knock out quite pleasant looking hubs almost without any headaches.

13. PMS9 profile image73
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

I love Hubpages because I learned how to write articles.

14. platinumOwl4 profile image76
    platinumOwl4posted 7 years ago

I love the people and their articles that increase my knowledge about the world around me.