Its fun here to learn while you earn, its awesome to communicate with those in the hubpages community who actually enjoy sharing with me, and I love writing like a mad man today, so hubpages is perfect for my writing addiction today.
I love the format, because it is so easy. Making money is great. I love the interaction with other writers.
1. A True community feeling via social media.
2. Rewarding by acknowledgement: accolades, feedback from other writers and people outside of of Hubpages finding the information
3. Potential for income as a writer.
1. It's free of cost platform for my writing to be published
2. I love reading answers to my questions, that is a constructive way of social networking
3. I really appreciate getting paid whatever small amount for my writing
I love meeting new people and getting their feedback. I love the extra income. I love the continued motivation to write: the contests, accolades and support from the community.
1. Get paid eventhough it is just a few cents.
2. Thrilled to see new accolades appear on my profile page.
3. Hubbers are friendly and helpful.
1. Because they allow us to write about whatever we choose (within good taste and reason) which is really cool.
2. Because somehow they have found a way to screen the trolls and idiots that frequent such sites as You Tube.
3. Because the community has evolved into the pursuit of intellectual freedom and humility as we strive to show patience and tolerance while honing our writing skills.
Somethgblue! so long since I last knew about you.
Your #2 reason is new to me! I hope that is true...
Awesome answer here, and very well throughout indeed, I agree with you on these three here.
I love hubpages because hubpages is a huge site with a great community of writers with very diverse writing topics.
I love hubpages because you can interact with other writers by answering questions in a broad range of topics.
I love hubpages because I´m participating in the apprenticeship program, which is offered by this site, and with which I´m very thankful to them.
1) I love the interaction with other Hubbers, and how easy it is to read the thoughts and opinions of some very interesting people.
2) I love how simple it is to publish an article. After the writing is done, Hubpages has managed to set up a brilliant system which allows articles to be diverse and interesting in terms of layout, but still easy to set up.
3) I love the quick response you get after publishing an article, from other Hubbers as well as from outside sources. Obviously this translates into views which earns you money, but this is just a small benefit for me and not the reason why I write here.
The community is the biggest reason. Sharing my knowledge with others and learning from theirs is another. The ability to write about almost any subject and get feedback from the readers in invaluable.
1. I love the people on the Hubpages
2. I enjoy writing and the format Hubpages provides for a writer is awesome
3. It is a learning experience full of useful and amusing articles
1. The community is enjoyable.
2. It pays better than Google Addcents.
3. It helps you to become a better writer. Not that I wasn't a solid writer in the first place, but hubpages made me a better writer. And I haven't even went through the HP Apprenticeship Program yet.
It is a great place to find information about almost anything because there are so many talented hubbers that are involved in the community.
It is a great place to meet new people and make new friends.
It is a great place to learn new and interesting things. It has a great staff with great ideas to keep HP growing better.
I love the sense of community, the money I make from my creations and the way my writing skills continuously improve as I write more and more.
I love the knowledge,wisdom, humor and joy the community shares with one another. Hubpages has truly been a blessing in my life.There are a host of awesome writers with many talents and gifts to share.
I love to share and encourage others by sharing my experience. strength and hope. This is by far the best neighborhood I have found in cyberville to do so.
The people are caring and sensitive to the needs of others, in general. We have a choice at hub pages, to follow or not to follow. I like choices. We can take what we need and leave the rest behind. Think I will stick around for a while longer.
1. The most easy platform to write and earn.
2. Enhancing your inner abilities by sharing and reading hubs.
3. Great community for a reader and a writer.
It's free, convenient and easily accessible from a mobile phone
1. More people can finally get to read what I've been writing for at least a decade now.
2. I get the honest and valued opinions of excellent authors.
3. I get to finally read what others have on their minds and I get to learn from them.
1. I love writing and getting my work out there to the world.
2. It's a great outlet for me to discuss the things I'm interested in.
3) I love to read other people's thoughts on various things.
1. Easy to use
2. Easy to find interesting writing by following people
3. Additional income
Ithink most of our answers are going to be similar.
First of all: I do love the community and rewards for what we do
We get a chance to make some money
We get to write what we want.
My top 3 reasons as to why I love HubPages are: One, I have a place I can write about what I enjoy. I can write about animals or a walk I took, it doesn't matter. Two, is that there are so many kind people here to share my writing with. In ten months, I have never recieved one unkind comment. Everyone here is nice and willing to help anyway they can. Number three would have to be that I can make money doing what I enjoy, writing and sharing with others. HubPages is really a wonderful place to be a part of!
I love the fellow members here because we share many of the same interest.
This site is a great way to get exposure and feedback as we polish our writing habits on a user friendly platform.
This site cares about what we see here. It makes us want to care about what we post.
The friends I have made, the things that I learn from other hubs I have read and the money I have made
1) I enjoy the debates and controversial subjects found here.
2) I always take pride in getting banned from the forums.
3) I totally like the reminders I get, when censorship takes full swing upon thine hubs.
What is the opposite of censorship, my new hub only has three page views credited to it . . . I didn't know that was even possible?
Just whatever you do, make sure you vote my answer down, as since it is so close to the bottom floor, I'm hoping a couple more votes down will bounce it back up like a basketball, due to the laws of physics; ha!
Reason I like :
1) High revenue
2) Quality maintenance
3) SEO friendliness due to the inclusion of individual sub domain.
Hello Nila, I really love the people that I meet on Hubpages, it is so great to have the support of other writers. I learn a lot from them, they teach me something new every time a read a new Hub.
I love being able to share topics and subjects I find interesting.It's similar to taking a friend to an enjoyable movie or sharing a great article. It feels good when you can share your interests with others.
Finally, it's nice to earn an income from writing. Even if it isn't much, it's exciting to know the monetary possibilities are endless.
1. The people I met here are price-less (well, people in general are priceless but I am certainly happy of the connections I made here).
2. Hub-pages allows me do as I please with my writing and photography.
3. It provides a good platform for discussing issues which are important to us all, in my opinion (i.e. social issues, political matters, etc.)
1. Worldwide yet close knit community allows foreign voices to be heard
2. Hubber gets copyright as soon as her hub is published online
3. Hubpages gives a lot of creative license to a writer compared to other publishing sites
I love to learn
and I love to grow!
Hubpages allows me to do all three, in a one stop shop!
"love" is a little bit much! I will say like, it would be more "a propos". The freedom of speech is essential to me and I found it here after months of struggling. And it is the most important reason.
The community is definitely the best reason; everyone here is friendly and professional. The second reason would have to be discovering other great writers in the community. Third: The community helps you become a better writer.
#1 I get to write!
#2 The Apprenticeship Program
Hello fellow hubbers !
Thank you so much for all your sincere answers on this page. I raised this question after a long session of browsing through hubs on various topics on hubpages. It really surprised me that this place has managed to pull so many people into it. Attracting people to create an account is one thing while retaining them for months and years is something really big. There are people who have written hundreds of hubs in here and have hundreds of followers too. This question suddenly popped up in my mind - What is so special about this place ?
I see a striking similarity is almost all of your answers.
* The main reason why people love hubpages seems to be the "Community" itself. Hubpages has managed to build a very strong community of friendly,informative people who love "Sharing" knowledge with each other.
* The second reason is obvioulsy the monetary benefit. Hubpages is far more rewarding for dedicated writers. Hats off to hubpages' Ad program (It excels Adsense)
* The next is the "platform". This place provides the best platform on the internet for publishing articles on anything. No one laughs at us for a clumsy article. We get great accolades for a good one. An amateur and a professional writes with the same level of confidence here. One need not be a great writer to start on hubpages. But, I am sure, there are more chances of becoming one easily if we continue to write more hubs. The interface is simple and neat excluding complex designs.
Overall, I am so happy to be here just like you all. So far, I haven't written much while I read a lot. Thinking I should probably invest more time into shooting more hubs in the coming days.
Thank you once again for all your answers.
1. the layout is nice. Improving across time.
2. easy to integrate affiliate like Amazon, ebay and even Adsense.
3. Massive community here. I can know and follow people from similar interest.
Overall, Hubpages is simple great!!!
You can learn just about anything from experts on the site.
I love the totally awesome web publishing tools.
I love Hubpages because it offers us a way to make some extra money.
I love HubPages for the following reasons:
1. Love of Writing
2. Earning Opportunities
by Peg Cole2 years ago
What do you like the most about writing articles on Hub Pages? The least?The Hub Pages community is changing daily with the influx of new members and new guidelines. What do you enjoy the most about the opportunity to...
by Brodsky6 years ago
Thanking you for your kind advice, obviously emitted with enormous difficulty from the area atop your legs.It won't do me any good to leave, however, as I am obviously not a top writer. Last month saw earnings of...
by Aman Ullah Ghazi7 weeks ago
Need detailed and honest explaination.
by GlendaGoodWitch4 years ago
Is Hubpages losing popularity?I know that back in September Hubpages views and therefore, peoples profiles took a major dive. I read that writers were leaving Hubpages in droves. Are there significantly less writers...
by CarlySullens3 years ago
Recently, there was a thread of someone complaining about Hub of the Days lacking amazing writing skills. Their complaint stated the Hubs being selected were because they were niche driven and 'how too's' instead...
by Carolee Samuda6 years ago
Recently there have been a lot of talk of HP in financial trouble, loss of it's Amazon Associate's account, Low traffic and whatever else there might be, whether it be Panda or Yogi bear.Is HP in trouble and will it be...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.