State top 3 reasons why you love Hub pages

Jump to Last Post 1-38 of 38 discussions (47 posts)
  1. Nila says profile image80
    Nila saysposted 11 years ago

State top 3 reasons why you love Hub pages

2. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 11 years ago

Its fun here to learn while you earn, its awesome to communicate with those in the hubpages community who actually enjoy sharing with me, and I love writing like a mad man today, so hubpages is perfect for my writing addiction today.

3. Barbara Kay profile image74
    Barbara Kayposted 11 years ago

I love the format, because it is so easy. Making money is great. I love the interaction with other writers.

4. bridalletter profile image77
    bridalletterposted 11 years ago

1. A True community feeling via social media.
    2. Rewarding by acknowledgement: accolades, feedback from other writers and people outside of of Hubpages finding the information
    3. Potential for income as a writer.

5. sriparna profile image82
    sriparnaposted 11 years ago

1. It's free of cost platform for my writing to be published

2. I love reading answers to my questions, that is a constructive way of social networking

3. I really appreciate getting paid whatever small amount for my writing

6. vespawoolf profile image92
    vespawoolfposted 11 years ago

I love meeting new people and getting their feedback. I love the extra income. I love the continued motivation to write: the contests, accolades and support from the community.

7. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 11 years ago

1. Get paid eventhough it is just a few cents.
    2. Thrilled to see new accolades appear on my profile page.
    3. Hubbers are friendly and helpful.

8. somethgblue profile image71
    somethgblueposted 11 years ago

1. Because they allow us to write about whatever we choose (within good taste and reason) which is really cool.

2. Because somehow they have found a way to screen the trolls and idiots that frequent such sites as You Tube.

3. Because the community has evolved into the pursuit of intellectual freedom and humility as we strive to show patience and tolerance while honing our writing skills.

1. unvrso profile image83
      unvrsoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Somethgblue! so long since I last knew about you.

2. Insane Mundane profile image58
      Insane Mundaneposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Your #2 reason is new to me!  I hope that is true...

3. CloudExplorer profile image77
      CloudExplorerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Awesome answer here, and very well throughout indeed, I agree with you on these three here.

9. unvrso profile image83
    unvrsoposted 11 years ago

I love hubpages because hubpages is a huge site with a great community of writers with very diverse writing topics.

I love hubpages because you can interact with other writers by answering questions in a broad range of topics.

I love hubpages because I´m participating in the apprenticeship program, which is offered by this site, and with which I´m very thankful to them.

10. Rebecca2904 profile image68
    Rebecca2904posted 11 years ago

1) I love the interaction with other Hubbers, and how easy it is to read the thoughts and opinions of some very interesting people.

2) I love how simple it is to publish an article. After the writing is done, Hubpages has managed to set up a brilliant system which allows articles to be diverse and interesting in terms of layout, but still easy to set up.

3) I love the quick response you get after publishing an article, from other Hubbers as well as from outside sources. Obviously this translates into views which earns you money, but this is just a small benefit for me and not the reason why I write here.

11. profile image0
    Curiadposted 11 years ago

The community is the biggest reason. Sharing my knowledge with others and learning from theirs is another. The ability to write about almost any subject and get feedback from the readers in invaluable.

12. flashmakeit profile image60
    flashmakeitposted 11 years ago

1.  I love the people on the Hubpages
    2.  I enjoy writing and the format Hubpages provides for a writer is awesome
    3.  It is a learning experience full of useful and amusing articles

13. GiancarloLorenzo profile image69
    GiancarloLorenzoposted 11 years ago

1.  The community is enjoyable.

2.  It pays better than Google Addcents.

3.  It helps you to become a better writer.  Not that I wasn't a solid writer in the first place, but hubpages made me a better writer.  And I haven't even went through the HP Apprenticeship Program yet.

14. TravelAbout profile image68
    TravelAboutposted 11 years ago

It is a great place to find information about almost anything because there are so many talented hubbers that are involved in the community.

It is a great place to meet new people and make new friends.

It is a great place to learn new and interesting things.  It has a great staff with great ideas to keep HP growing better.

15. Hyphenbird profile image82
    Hyphenbirdposted 11 years ago

I love the sense of community, the money I make from my creations and the way my  writing skills continuously improve as I write more and more.

16. skye2day profile image67
    skye2dayposted 11 years ago

I love the knowledge,wisdom, humor and joy the community shares with one another. Hubpages has truly been a blessing in my life.There are a host of awesome writers with many talents and gifts to share.

I love to share and encourage others by sharing my experience. strength and hope. This is by far the best neighborhood I have found in cyberville to do so.

The people are caring and sensitive to the needs of others, in general. We have a choice at hub pages, to follow or not to follow. I like choices. We can take what we need and leave the rest behind. Think I will stick around for a while longer.

17. Swetankraj profile image61
    Swetankrajposted 11 years ago

1. The most easy platform to write and earn.
    2. Enhancing your inner abilities by sharing and reading hubs.
    3. Great community for a reader and a writer.

18. Sunshine625 profile image84
    Sunshine625posted 11 years ago

It's free, convenient and easily accessible from a mobile phone smile

1. profile image0
      KDuBarry03posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Great answers! big_smile

19. movielardatadare profile image56
    movielardatadareposted 11 years ago

1.  More people can finally get to read what I've been writing for at least a decade now.
    2.  I get the honest and valued opinions of excellent authors.
    3.  I get to finally read what others have on their minds and I get to learn from them.

20. Richard Perazzo profile image61
    Richard Perazzoposted 11 years ago

1. I love writing and getting my work out there to the world.

2. It's a great outlet for me to discuss the things I'm interested in.

3) I love to read other people's thoughts on various things.

21. Learn Things Web profile image91
    Learn Things Webposted 11 years ago

1. Easy to use
    2. Easy to find interesting writing by following people
    3. Additional income

22. carol7777 profile image72
    carol7777posted 11 years ago

Ithink most of our answers are going to be similar. 
    First of all:  I do love the community and rewards for what we do
                       We get a chance to make some money
                       We get to write what we want.

23. sgbrown profile image94
    sgbrownposted 11 years ago

My top 3 reasons as to why I love HubPages are:  One, I have a place I can write about what I enjoy.  I can write about animals or a walk I took, it doesn't matter.  Two, is that there are so many kind people here to share my writing with.  In ten months, I have never recieved one unkind comment.  Everyone here is nice and willing to help anyway they can.  Number three would have to be that I can make money doing what I enjoy, writing and sharing with others. HubPages is really a wonderful place to be a part of!

24. Diana Lee profile image79
    Diana Leeposted 11 years ago

I love the fellow members here because we share many of the same interest.

This site is a great way to get exposure and feedback as we polish our writing habits on a user friendly platform.

This site cares about what we see here. It makes us want to care about what we post.

25. CassyLu1981 profile image69
    CassyLu1981posted 11 years ago

The friends I have made, the things that I learn from other hubs I have read and the money I have made smile

Nila saysposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Simple. nice.. smile

26. Insane Mundane profile image58
    Insane Mundaneposted 11 years ago

1) I enjoy the debates and controversial subjects found here.
    2) I always take pride in getting banned from the forums.
    3) I totally like the reminders I get, when censorship takes full swing upon thine hubs.
    LOL!

1. somethgblue profile image71
      somethgblueposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What is the opposite of censorship, my new hub only has three page views credited to it . . . I didn't know that was even possible?

2. Insane Mundane profile image58
      Insane Mundaneposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Just whatever you do, make sure you vote my answer down, as since it is so close to the bottom floor, I'm hoping a couple more votes down will bounce it back up like a basketball, due to the laws of physics; ha!

27. tnvrstar profile image65
    tnvrstarposted 11 years ago

Reason I like :
    1) High revenue
    2) Quality maintenance
    3) SEO friendliness due to the inclusion of individual sub domain.

28. eHealer profile image68
    eHealerposted 11 years ago

Hello Nila, I really love the people that I meet on Hubpages, it is so great to have the support of other writers. I learn a lot from them, they teach me something new every time a read a new Hub.

I love being able to share topics and subjects I find interesting.It's similar to taking a friend to an enjoyable movie or sharing a great article. It feels good when you can share your interests with others.

Finally, it's nice to earn an income from writing. Even if it isn't much, it's exciting to know the monetary possibilities are endless.

Nila saysposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hello eHealer, It looks like you enjoy the friendship  better than anything else. Nice...

29. Mr. Happy profile image69
    Mr. Happyposted 11 years ago

1. The people I met here are price-less (well, people in general are priceless but I am certainly happy of the connections I made here).
    2. Hub-pages allows me do as I please with my writing and photography.
    3. It provides a good platform for discussing issues which are important to us all, in my opinion (i.e. social issues, political matters, etc.)

1. Mr. Happy profile image69
      Mr. Happyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

lol I can vote my own answer down ... interesting, I never knew that ...

30. YogaKat profile image84
    YogaKatposted 11 years ago

1.  Worldwide yet close knit community allows foreign voices to be heard
    2. Hubber gets copyright as soon as her hub is published online
    3. Hubpages gives a lot of creative license to a writer compared to other publishing sites

31. mamarou profile image38
    mamarouposted 11 years ago

It's fun!!!

I love to learn

and I love to grow! 

Hubpages allows me to do all three, in a one stop shop!

32. maxoxam41 profile image63
    maxoxam41posted 11 years ago

"love" is a little bit much! I will say like, it would be more "a propos". The freedom of speech is essential to me and I found it here after months of struggling. And it is the most important reason.

33. profile image0
    KDuBarry03posted 11 years ago

The community is definitely the best reason; everyone here is friendly and professional. The second reason would have to be discovering other great writers in the community. Third: The community helps you become a better writer.

34. angela_michelle profile image94
    angela_michelleposted 11 years ago

#1 I get to write!
    #2 The Apprenticeship Program
    #3 Community

35. Nila says profile image80
    Nila saysposted 11 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers !

Thank you so much for all your sincere answers on this page. I raised this question after a long session of browsing through hubs on various topics on hubpages. It really surprised me that this place has managed to pull so many people into it. Attracting people to create an account is one thing while retaining them for months and years is something really big. There are people who have written hundreds of hubs in here and have hundreds of followers too. This question suddenly popped up in my mind - What is so special about this place ?

I see a striking similarity is almost all of your answers.

* The main reason why people love hubpages seems to be the "Community" itself. Hubpages has managed to build a very strong community of friendly,informative people who love "Sharing" knowledge with each other.

* The second reason is obvioulsy the monetary benefit. Hubpages is far more rewarding for dedicated writers. Hats off to hubpages' Ad program (It excels Adsense)

* The next is the "platform". This place provides the best platform on the internet for publishing articles on anything. No one laughs at us for a clumsy article. We get great accolades for a good one. An amateur and a professional writes with the same level of confidence here. One need not be a great writer to start on hubpages. But, I am sure, there are more chances of becoming one easily if we continue to write more hubs. The interface is simple and neat excluding complex designs.

Overall, I am so happy to be here just like you all. So far, I haven't written much while I read a lot. Thinking I should probably invest more time into shooting more hubs in the coming days.

Thank you once again for all your answers.

Cheers,
    Nila.

36. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 11 years ago

1. the layout is nice. Improving across time.
    2. easy to integrate affiliate like Amazon, ebay and even Adsense.
    3. Massive community here. I can know and follow people from similar interest.

Overall, Hubpages is simple great!!!

37. hazelwood4 profile image66
    hazelwood4posted 11 years ago

You can learn just about anything from experts on the site.

I love the totally awesome web publishing tools.

I love Hubpages because it offers us a way to make some extra money.

38. UMHiram profile image61
    UMHiramposted 11 years ago

I love HubPages for the following reasons:

1. Love of Writing
    2. Earning Opportunities
    3. Interactions

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)