jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Earning gradually improving

1. prasadjain profile image73
    prasadjainposted 9 years ago

About 10 days ago I had published my hub statistics.I am now presenting later developments.
        Now my average earning stands at 10 cents per day.As on today-
             Pageviews -2868
             page impressions [removed]
             clicks (on google)   [removed]
             Earning--------------$14.88

No earning from e bay. Perhaps nil from Amazon also, I have not checked it.
            This is- without using referals much, and not using social book marking .Had I developed some skill in those things, perhaps my earning would have been much more, as it would be rising the traffic.

1. tommen profile image81
      tommenposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I just started hubbing yesterday, your earnings seem quite good to me.I get a lot of traffic to my blog with web2.0 tactics and now Im driving traffic to my hubs the same way.

2. Prince Maak profile image71
    Prince Maakposted 9 years ago

Figures are nt much healthy.

prasadjainposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I agree Prince Maak.I have also stated the reasons therein. Who doesn't want to earn more?

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

prasadjain, I removed the click and impression totals from your post.  The AdSense terms of service prohibit publishing data that would allow the click through rate or CPM to be calculated.  Basically, this means you should only reveal your total earnings.

I'm not sure what Prince Maak means, but your earnings total for that number of page views is quite good.

prasadjainposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Mr.Paul.I Shall follow the direction. I'm sure, earnings will improve as I take steps to improve traffic. This you have cleared on several occassions!

4. Prince Maak profile image71
    Prince Maakposted 9 years ago

Comparing with others Page views are very less I mean.

5. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

Wow!! Those earnings are AWESOME for the amount of page views you have.  Great job!

Link people my way or something.. LOL

6. makemoneyonline profile image33
    makemoneyonlineposted 9 years ago

Yes earnings is good for such low number of pages.

working