jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Photos For Hub Problem

1. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 8 years ago

I am desperate and at my wits end. I gathered information for my hubs,went out and took photos.The photos with the Bushnell were not sharp so I tried to edit them. That did not work and I am scrapping them.I decided to try again and downloaded Photoscape.It is missing a component. Every time I downloaded it[at least 4x] I got an error.

My niece bought me a Sony recently.I took some photos and did the installation.At first I was told a utility is missing. Now an application is missing.Strangely enough,I cannot find the software to uninstall it.I tried to upload with Windows Wizard, Roxio,Phototags,Canon and Samsung. But Agfa and Hewlett Packard keep coming up and I never owned any of those cameras! Lexmark comes up but that is for the scanner which is not connected.Fx Foto does not recognize my Sony 10.1MP. I am at a loss. How can I get the photos to the computer? My HP printer reads cards but I am not prepared for a repeat of a bad experience.There are no malls and photo stores where I live so I cannot run to the store.Can anyone offer advice or help? thanks in advance.

2. Sasha S profile image65
    Sasha Sposted 8 years ago

Firstly, open up 'My Computer'; check if you can see a folder for your camera / card there under 'Devices with Removeable Storage'. If not, I'd suggest either putting the card in a different camera and uploading them from that one (if possible), or buying a USB card reader (look em up on amazon) and inserting the card into that (you can then access it via 'My Computer'.

What went wrong with your card reader on the HP printer?

3. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 8 years ago

what type of camera do you have?

4. aoiffe379 profile image61

The camera with the photos I want to upload is a Sony10.1. There is only one removable storage file and when I clicked it it said to insert a disk. I will try to use another computer then save to a flash/pen drive. Thanks.
    My HP printer freaks out sometimes. Have you ever had a card reader tell you that nothing is on the card and you know it is a lie because you used the playback to view the pictures? That is OK as a joke if you have ten photos; but if you have 100 or 200+ photos, that is not funny.

5. aoiffe379 profile image61

The camera with the photos I want to upload is a Sony10.1. There is only one removable storage file and when I clicked it it said to insert a disk. I will try to use another computer then save to a flash/pen drive. Thanks.
    My HP printer freaks out sometimes. Have you ever had a card reader tell you that nothing is on the card and you know it is a lie because you used the playback to view the pictures? That is OK as a joke if you have ten photos; but if you have 100 or 200+ photos, that is not funny.

1. profile image0
      Pacal Votanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

ok but it would be helpful if you were a bit more specific
      is it one of these: w180, h20/b, g3

6. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

Thanks for the help. I tried  to upload the photos on a computer at work; and they uploaded by some fluke.I used a different port at home and now I have three programs running when I plug in the camera to upload.I am not complaining- just thankful for more than enough.

working