jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Has anyone noticed a drop in traffic lately?

1. sarclair profile image80
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

Has anyone noticed a drop in traffic lately?

If so, why?

2. shussain86 profile image59
    shussain86posted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, yes.. I have lost around 40-50% of my hub's traffic after the Google algorithm update!

3. Golfgal profile image84
    Golfgalposted 7 years ago

I had an email earlier from YouSayToo website that explained a major google application caused a 15% change in rankings on certain sites. It appears that original content get better rankings within the software algorithm.  This may have affected you in some way.  I understand many others are experiencing a set-back.  I am too new to notice any change myself.
    Best wishes

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I know a lot of people have noticed a change due to Google's changes. A friend was making about $100 a month on the Associated Content Website and that has dropped to pennies.

I also wonder if we will see a drop in traffic now that the weather is clearing and people may step away from their computers in favor of playing with the 3 Dimensional world.

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I have an increase of 1150% in traffic for my 0 hubs that gets its traffic from 100 percent referring sites. No complaints from me.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I notice drops and gains. . . .every single time I check my stats.  You are never really done with a hub, you can always improve it, or just freshen it up - or link it to yet another dozen websites.

7. Radamel profile image62
    Radamelposted 7 years ago

I have %70 drop for my Triond articles and remarkable percentage for my hubs here.

New algorithm changed my mood badly. I have nothing to do unfortunately.

8. SHAKEnBAKE profile image58
    SHAKEnBAKEposted 7 years ago

It's because of google's latest update to it's algorithm, hubpages seems to be the worst hit out of all the major article sites... Don't know where i stand now to be honest, I've had hubs drop from google pg 1 down to pages 4&5  and some have disappeared from top 100 results altogether.

found more info here: http://www.webpronews.com/google-panda- … ty-2011-04

working